Mobile browsing FBF

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mobile browsing FBF

Post by iMeow on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:55 am

Hey guys, I tried to login here using my iPod touch, but when the page loads, it refreshes automatically. Same thing happens with my cellphone: Sony Ericsson W910.

iPod Touch: Safari Browser
SE: Opera Mini 5

Anyone else having this problem?
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: Mobile browsing FBF

Post by Admin on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:24 pm

We're aware of this issue, it was caused by a problem we had when our host updated the URL's.

It will be fixed in our next update (hopefully on place tomorrow or this weekend). Wink

Thanks for the report. Very Happy

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:27 pm

same with me! I hope it would be fix soon. Wink
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:20 am

Bug status: Solved. Thank you for your patience! Very Happy

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:05 am

yay! it stop constantly refreshing all the time. thats really good now its not annoying anymore. Very Happy

Re-editing: it works barely when you load to the other pages it goes back to homepage!
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:32 pm

Based on some people complaints about not being able to access the board normally using a Mobile device, we've decided to remove the redirection that automatically took you to the Mobile page even though you were trying to read a topic.

Now, and in the future, if you try to access FBF with your cellphone, you will be taken to the same pages you'll be taken to in a regular PC.

Nevertheless, you can still visit the Mobile page whenever you want. We've added a link to it on FBF's homepage that you can click anytime you feel like visiting the regular Mobile page. We have also fixed the refreshing issue as stated in the last post of mine.

Please note that only works with 'cutting-edge' devices, such as iPhones, iPods, BlackBerries and so. Those that own 'worse' cellphones sadly won't be able to load the forum on it since their browsers cannot understand its codes properly. We'll update when we get to develop a piece of software that allows you to do so.

We hope everything is working fine for you now. Very Happy

Thank you. Cool Shades

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum