Hello from the UK

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello from the UK

Post by sanhal on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:05 am

Hi all

I went to the Facebook marketing seminar in London yesterday. I just went for the one day although it was on for 4 days!
That would really be information overload.

I went because I was hoping to learn more about facebook marketing but ended up with more questions than I went with so that is how I arrived here this morning.

I have been in the health niche for a few years but have also moved into the internet marketing niche itself as I learned more about it.

I opened my Facebook account to share photos originally but now want to use it more for marketing.
I have a ton of questions so hope I can get them answered here.

Sandy
sanhal
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from the UK

Post by Fayde on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:35 am

Hello & Welcome!
Remember that we're not an official forum and to post your questions in the correct sections.
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:52 am

Welcome aboard Happy

Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm

Welcome, sanhal! We have other members that, just like you, are interested in Facebook marketing. Hope you have a nice stay! Very Happy

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby on Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:36 pm

sanhal wrote:Hi all

I went to the Facebook marketing seminar in London yesterday. I just went for the one day although it was on for 4 days!
That would really be information overload.

I went because I was hoping to learn more about facebook marketing but ended up with more questions than I went with so that is how I arrived here this morning.

I have been in the health niche for a few years but have also moved into the internet marketing niche itself as I learned more about it.

I opened my Facebook account to share photos originally but now want to use it more for marketing.
I have a ton of questions so hope I can get them answered here.

Sandy

Hopefully we can all learn together about the 'quirks of Facebook' (seem to learn something new every day on this site); but how does the' health niche' apply to your computer work and interest in Facebook ?

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke on Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:39 pm

hey welcome!
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content