Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No one writes anything interesting anymore. Why did you sign up for a forum?

4 posters

Go down

No one writes anything interesting anymore. Why did you sign up for a forum? Empty No one writes anything interesting anymore. Why did you sign up for a forum?

Post by Shawn Varghese Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:11 pm

I am in India, of all places in the world.. I chose this place. I am in Currently in a nursing program which is great because, I am almost done. I am American, although, my parents are Indian. I was born and raised in Houston, Texas. What I hate the most about India is the people. The people here are very judgmental in their own closed minded fashion. It gets annoying at times, but you learn to deal with it. People here are Rude and have no consideration for the environment and with that said, the people around them. So, this is why I signed up for a forum. Mainly because I want to talk to people that can tell me, what is wrong with the places they live in. Also, how we can be grateful for what is given.

-Shawn
Shawn Varghese
Shawn Varghese

Back to top Go down

No one writes anything interesting anymore. Why did you sign up for a forum? Empty Re: No one writes anything interesting anymore. Why did you sign up for a forum?

Post by Admin Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:57 pm

Moved from Notes to Introductions (Which I believe this is? Tongue). Very Happy

Quite good intro! Welcome to Facebook Forum, Shawn Varghese. Very Happy Here, hopefully, you'll be able to discuss with people who have different points of view. Very Happy

Most people in my place are ignorants and old fashioned. Tongue
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

No one writes anything interesting anymore. Why did you sign up for a forum? Empty Re: No one writes anything interesting anymore. Why did you sign up for a forum?

Post by Fayde Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:23 am

Hello & Welcome!
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Hey welcome to FBF! I hope you have a nice stay! Happy
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down