Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is the Internet So boring?

4 posters

Go down

Why is the Internet So boring? Empty Why is the Internet So boring?

Post by Shawn Varghese Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:31 pm

When I was about 11 or 12 back in 1998, the Internet was SO exciting. E-mails, new websites I have never heard of, to explore other parts of the world through pictures, photo's of bands and music. All through boring dial-up Internet. However, now we have the fastest ISP's, Super computers that were unimaginable in 1998, many social networks to choose from, viral videos, flash games, unlimited loads of music of the old and latests trends, shopping, blogs, even old fashion Email.. best for sending and transferring ALL SORTS of data, watching movies, your favorite TV shows.. literally on DEMAND. So, Why is the Internet still boring? Maybe because it is so accessible where there is no more waiting to get what you want, when you want it. Or maybe the excitement is gone because EVERYTHING is available on the Internet for Entertainment purposes, that we fail to notice the service it provides us in our daily functions. What do you think?

-Shawn
Shawn Varghese
Shawn Varghese

Back to top Go down

Why is the Internet So boring? Empty Re: Why is the Internet So boring?

Post by Ruby Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:58 pm

Who says the internet is 'boring'?

If you lived in a country where you are not allowed on the internet or very restricted in what you can and cannot do

Or if you are studying/researching for specific 'things' which my 'work' entails then you would I think have a different perspective on it

You have it so you think it is boring....

Wait till you do not have it ....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerlene Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:09 am

The internet is boring because people aren't opening their wallets anymore. Sad
Jerlene
Jerlene
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by xubair Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Shawn, its not boring.
Its just that now people spend more time on it so they don't have something to do during all that time. That is why some of the people find it boring now.
xubair
xubair
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down