Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook XSS via iPhone App

5 posters

Go down

Facebook XSS via iPhone App Empty Re: Facebook XSS via iPhone App

Post by Ruby Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:25 am

What exactly is the' intent' of this post please?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lordadmer Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:34 am

Ruby wrote:What exactly is the' intent' of this post please?

Knowing the lastest HACK Bugs of Facebook.xD
lordadmer
lordadmer
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:13 pm

None of the links seems to work to me... your profile doesn't seem visible either.

How can we be sure this isn't a browser extension you added on your own? Even though I really like that layout you have created, I think, for your and everybody's sake, you report this XSS hole to Facebook Devs. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by crazydavinci Sat May 07, 2011 4:59 am

The Listener wrote:
How can we be sure this isn't a browser extension you added on your own? Even though I really like that layout you have created, I think, for your and everybody's sake, you report this XSS hole to Facebook Devs. Wink
ah yes, that was really no addon, using xss on stream_publish, lordadmer used this on his page :
http://crazydavinci.net/2011/03/facebook-xss-onclick-via-iphone/ (Link checked by The Listener)
that was onClick XSS, works since 2009 and just shared it on public a couple months a go, but it has now been patched by facebook dev team.. nice move Happy Eyes more power to facebook Wink
crazydavinci
crazydavinci
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Facebook XSS via iPhone App Empty syed umair

Post by rkrsyedumair143 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:50 am

syed umair
rkrsyedumair143
rkrsyedumair143

Back to top Go down

Post by lordadmer Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:52 am

crazydavinci wrote:
The Listener wrote:
ah yes, that was really no addon, using xss on stream_publish, lordadmer used this on his page :
http://crazydavinci.net/2011/03/facebook-xss-onclick-via-iphone/ (Link checked by The Listener)
that was onClick XSS, works since 2009 and just shared it on public a couple months a go, but it has now been patched by facebook dev team.. nice move Happy Eyes more power to facebook Wink

Big thanks to your Sir Da vinci.
lordadmer
lordadmer
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down