Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Forum Network (on Facebook)

3 posters

Go down

Facebook Forum Network (on Facebook) Empty Facebook Forum Network (on Facebook)

Post by Josh Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:11 pm

Since Facebook Forum can provide e-mail addresses, I think it would be a good idea to create a network on Facebook. This way, all members will easily be able to find other members via the network instead of finding friend requests from random people. I don't know how many e-mail addresses FBF can provide, but you would need one in order to join the network.

If you don't get what I mean, log into Facebook, go to Account ==> Account Settings ==> Networks
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Facebook Forum Network (on Facebook) Empty Re: Facebook Forum Network (on Facebook)

Post by Admin Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:39 pm

This isn't a bad idea, but Networks are supposed to be created for colleges, high schools and companies... not sure if they can be created for websites. Duhhh
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Facebook Forum Network (on Facebook) Empty Re: Facebook Forum Network (on Facebook)

Post by Ruby Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:08 pm

iFacebook wrote:Since Facebook Forum can provide e-mail addresses, I think it would be a good idea to create a network on Facebook. This way, all members will easily be able to find other members via the network instead of finding friend requests from random people. I don't know how many e-mail addresses FBF can provide, but you would need one in order to join the network.

If you don't get what I mean, log into Facebook, go to Account ==> Account Settings ==> Networks

I see a problem with this; namely that one would be dealing with two completely different 'entities'?

I assume you mean emails on this Facebook forum and contact within Facebook itself?

The Admin on here can control ( monitor and do- what- needs- to- be- done- to- keep- site -safe) this Facebook Forum and its activities but how do you envisage Admin ( and senior Staff) on here liasing with an already elusive Facebook staff on such a project?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down