Osama bin Laden Killed: 'Justice Is Done,' President Says

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Osama bin Laden Killed: 'Justice Is Done,' President Says

Post by Poke on Mon May 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Good news and Bad news,

The bad news is that everyone who is on Osama sides is going to come after the United States. The good news is that we have been Free! We got the number 1 terriost. Here is the story.


http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/osama-bin-laden-killed/story?id=13505703

We are proud for our country after what happend after 9/11. God Bless the USA. Very Happy
avatar
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan



Back to top Go down

Re: Osama bin Laden Killed: 'Justice Is Done,' President Says

Post by Admin on Mon May 02, 2011 7:30 pm

This whole thing is... confusing, unaccurate and just leads to lots of questions. Was he really killed, regardless of the DNA test, that I can't still figure out how they got another one to compare it to it, or is this just another media hoax? Assuming that's the truth... why did it take almost 9 years to the US Army to kill him if he was in a monitored place, and there was a whole conspiracy behind waiting to take his life away? Did Bin Laden... exist?

If I'm just being paranoid here, and he really existed and was the head of the very well known terrorist attack, I'm neither feeling happy nor sad for the American people. Instead of justice being made here, I think revenge has. Every person is innocent until something proves that wrong (that's on their Constitution); Bin Laden didn't have the rights to be judged by a jury as he should have. Seems the armed forces just called capital punishment on him. They're no better than him for taking a life away... what are we, animals?

I don't know, a WikiLeaks report may be useful for this. For now, I'm sticking to the "Bin Laden: World's 'Hide and Seek' champion since 2001" Facebook Group. Tongue

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan



Back to top Go down

Re: Osama bin Laden Killed: 'Justice Is Done,' President Says

Post by Poke on Mon May 02, 2011 7:39 pm

The Listener wrote:This whole thing is... confusing, unaccurate and just leads to lots of questions. Was he really killed, regardless of the DNA test, that I can't still figure out how they got another one to compare it to it, or is this just another media hoax? Assuming that's the truth... why did it take almost 9 years to the US Army to kill him if he was in a monitored place, and there was a whole conspiracy behind waiting to take his life away? Did Bin Laden... exist?

If I'm just being paranoid here, and he really existed and was the head of the very well known terrorist attack, I'm neither feeling happy nor sad for the American people. Instead of justice being made here, I think revenge has. Every person is innocent until something proves that wrong (that's on their Constitution); Bin Laden didn't have the rights to be judged by a jury as he should have. Seems the armed forces just called capital punishment on him. They're no better than him for taking a life away... what are we, animals?

I don't know, a WikiLeaks report may be useful for this. For now, I'm sticking to the "Bin Laden: World's 'Hide and Seek' champion since 2001" Facebook Group. Tongue

He is killed, the army shot him in the head, this news spread around yesterday around 10:25 Pm here in the United States. It did take 9 years to capture him because he keeps moving around in different countries/states. He bombed the Twin Towers and it was called 9/11 since it happened at that time. People died in the Twin Towers and family memebers have lost their love ones and we wanted basically revenage as you said in one of your sentence. Yes he did exist. When I heard this news I was sorta happy and sad. The plan was for him to surrender and not get hurt but he did not listen to the army people so they just shot him in the head. We are a bunch of animals but I think its just life and death. But to say this i am really glad that he is gone and can not hurt anybody anymore.
avatar
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan



Back to top Go down

Re: Osama bin Laden Killed: 'Justice Is Done,' President Says

Post by Ruby on Mon May 02, 2011 8:41 pm

DNA testing confirmed that it was bin Laden, sources told ABC News.

And from where was the DNA for comparison obtained then?

Unfortunately this recalls for me the incident of a certain male individual who escaped capture and evading detection by wearing a burka to pass unchallenged through an airport because no one wished to 'violate' the 'womans' apparent right to conceal her identity ....



It did take 9 years to capture him because he keeps moving around in different countries/states. He bombed the Twin Towers and it was called 9/11 since it happened at that time. People died in the Twin Towers and family memebers have lost their love ones and we wanted basically revenage as you said in one of your sentence.

I would ask you to look carefully at the evidence about the Twin Towers and the 9/11 attacks ( search for it on line and you will find it)then try to make your own 'informed decision' about who was actually responsible for that atrocity ...and why ..

That research may open your eyes ( if you are prepared to have them opened)

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan



Back to top Go down

Re: Osama bin Laden Killed: 'Justice Is Done,' President Says

Post by Poke on Mon May 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Ruby wrote:
DNA testing confirmed that it was bin Laden, sources told ABC News.

And from where was the DNA for comparison obtained then?

Unfortunately this recalls for me the incident of a certain male individual who escaped capture and evading detection by wearing a burka to pass unchallenged through an airport because no one wished to 'violate' the 'womans' apparent right to conceal her identity ....



It did take 9 years to capture him because he keeps moving around in different countries/states. He bombed the Twin Towers and it was called 9/11 since it happened at that time. People died in the Twin Towers and family memebers have lost their love ones and we wanted basically revenage as you said in one of your sentence.

I would ask you to look carefully at the evidence about the Twin Towers and the 9/11 attacks ( search for it on line and you will find it)then try to make your own 'informed decision' about who was actually responsible for that atrocity ...and why ..

That research may open your eyes ( if you are prepared to have them opened)

well it happened on 9/11 thats the date when it actually happend, i dont know a lot about it since i was a baby. I usually don't discuss it, sorry if i got the details wrong... all i know it was a horrible tradegy. I would research it more, i guess.
avatar
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan



Back to top Go down

Re: Osama bin Laden Killed: 'Justice Is Done,' President Says

Post by Admin on Tue May 03, 2011 1:15 am

I wonder where they got the first DNA test too. Wasn't him being looked everywhere, 24/7? If someone got a hair, eyelid, piece of skin or anything from him... why didn't they capture him then?

I also have my doubts about who was this operation's mastermind. This is why I said I don't if Osama Bin Laden really exists, or if it's just a "fictional" character the government made up to as a scapegoat. With so many videos he filmed, so many people knowing him, the cutting-edge technology the USA has, why was he captured 9 years after he committed this crime? There are MANY conspiracy theories, as Ruby pointed out, and I think they're all worth reading. Some of them did leave me speechless.

And the fact that he's dead doesn't mean terrorism will end. Did Nazism end when Hitler was killed? No. Al Qaeda will still exist, perhaps with someone else in charge, and I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to take revenge on american people now their "leader" is dead. You just need to think why this people do what they do. Religion? Money? Honor? Envy?

Leaving Bin Laden's facts aside... how will his death benefit the families of the people that were killed in the World Trade Center? Will they get any happier to know that the guy who seemingly organized this accident died? Will that get his beloved ones back? It won't... that doesn't make a change. If I had to be a part of such tragedy, I'd rather remember whoever passed away than being thirsty of blood, looking for the "killer", anxiously waiting to kill him.

Was this operation "heroic" as Obama described it? I don't think so. I'd have been heroic to prevent 9-11 from happening.

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan



Back to top Go down

Re: Osama bin Laden Killed: 'Justice Is Done,' President Says

Post by iMeow on Tue May 03, 2011 8:44 am

What if it was just Obama's way of securing a second term? o.0
avatar
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan



Back to top Go down

Re: Osama bin Laden Killed: 'Justice Is Done,' President Says

Post by Poke on Tue May 03, 2011 5:03 pm

iMeow wrote:What if it was just Obama's way of securing a second term? o.0

nah, its not a way to secure a second term for Obama. It actually happened. His partener (right arm) gave him away by updating his twitter and making videos of where he lived. So thats where the USA army caught him.
avatar
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan



Back to top Go down

Re: Osama bin Laden Killed: 'Justice Is Done,' President Says

Post by Admin on Wed May 04, 2011 12:28 am

iMeow wrote:What if it was just Obama's way of securing a second term? o.0
What do you mean by that?

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan



Back to top Go down

Re: Osama bin Laden Killed: 'Justice Is Done,' President Says

Post by Ruby on Wed May 04, 2011 5:08 am

The Listener wrote:
iMeow wrote:What if it was just Obama's way of securing a second term? o.0
What do you mean by that?

This has been 'suggested' in the News- Papers in my country too.....


Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan



Back to top Go down

Re: Osama bin Laden Killed: 'Justice Is Done,' President Says

Post by iMeow on Wed May 04, 2011 6:37 am

The Listener wrote:
iMeow wrote:What if it was just Obama's way of securing a second term? o.0
What do you mean by that?

On the news they said something about people were impressed that Osama was found and killed during Obama's term, thus raising his chances for a second term. Cat
avatar
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan



Back to top Go down

Re: Osama bin Laden Killed: 'Justice Is Done,' President Says

Post by Admin on Wed May 04, 2011 4:19 pm

iMeow wrote:On the news they said something about people were impressed that Osama was found and killed during Obama's term, thus raising his chances for a second term. Cat
That could be true too... still, a voice in my head keeps on saying "George W. Bush". Tongue

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan



Back to top Go down

Re: Osama bin Laden Killed: 'Justice Is Done,' President Says

Post by mileytipton on Wed May 18, 2011 7:18 am

Osama bin laden deserves worst type of death, but now He is dead we can't do anything. But he should be treated worst in front of whole world so that other sinner's get a lesson from it.
avatar
mileytipton
Regular



Back to top Go down

Re: Osama bin Laden Killed: 'Justice Is Done,' President Says

Post by Poke on Wed May 18, 2011 6:32 pm

mileytipton wrote:Osama bin laden deserves worst type of death, but now He is dead we can't do anything. But he should be treated worst in front of whole world so that other sinner's get a lesson from it.


I totally agree with you, but even if he gets treated really bad in front of the world that does not mean that all the mean and horrible people would stop though and get a lesson from it. they would even do it more... People are already planning to attack different places since he is dead.. thats my opinion though.
avatar
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan



Back to top Go down

Re: Osama bin Laden Killed: 'Justice Is Done,' President Says

Post by JayJay on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:49 pm

I agree that Justice WAS Done Happy
avatar
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan



Back to top Go down

Re: Osama bin Laden Killed: 'Justice Is Done,' President Says

Post by Ruby on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:58 pm

mileytipton wrote:Osama bin laden deserves worst type of death,

And just what gives you the right to say that ?



but now He is dead we can't do anything

Really ? Is that a bit not shortsighted? What happened to learning from the mistakes of others ?
.
But he should be treated worst in front of whole world so that other sinner's get a lesson from it.

Again by what right do you say that and by what right do you condemn your fellow human being ?

Are you not aware that you too are a sinner ?

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan



Back to top Go down

Re: Osama bin Laden Killed: 'Justice Is Done,' President Says

Post by JayJay on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:03 pm

Actually Ruby I don't consider him as a fellow human being! He's not a human he is a terrorist devil that killed almost 3,000 people in the 9/11 attacks! Anyone who deliberately tried to kill hundreds of people is NOT a fellow human being. It's not normal for another human to kill others just to start a war.

Whether how he died, or what kind of way he died, HE DESERVED TO DIE!
avatar
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan



Back to top Go down

Re: Osama bin Laden Killed: 'Justice Is Done,' President Says

Post by Poke on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:27 pm

JayJay wrote:Actually Ruby I don't consider him as a fellow human being! He's not a human he is a terrorist devil that killed almost 3,000 people in the 9/11 attacks! Anyone who deliberately tried to kill hundreds of people is NOT a fellow human being. It's not normal for another human to kill others just to start a war.

Whether how he died, or what kind of way he died, HE DESERVED TO DIE!

totally agree with JayJay right there. It is done and he could not do anything now, just like he killed our people.
avatar
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan



Back to top Go down

Re: Osama bin Laden Killed: 'Justice Is Done,' President Says

Post by Ruby on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:38 am

JayJay wrote:Actually Ruby I don't consider him as a fellow human being! He's not a human


If he is not a human then what is he?



that killed almost 3,000 people in the 9/11 attacks!


You may wish to check on line about the evidence surrounding the Twin Tower attacks and just who may actually be responsible...it is very eye openign if you have the courage and humility to look at it and see what it says !!


Anyone who deliberately tried to kill hundreds of people is NOT a fellow human being. It's not normal for another human to kill others st to start a war.


Then just who is your fellow human being?

Whether how he died, or what kind of way he died, HE DESERVED TO DIE!
Do you really think he did deserve to die? For just being a human like you ?

I think you ( and anyone reading this ) needs to reconsider their attitude towards others ; no matter what any person has done, no matter how evil, they are still your fellow human being and you cannot change that fact


You may ascribe some very forceful adjectives to them but, you cannot escape the fact that , at the end of they day , that is your and my fellow human being!!!

You need to respect each person as your fellow human being and not seek to condemn them just because they do not live up to your 'standards'

Never condemn another human being as, in so doing, you condemn yourself !!!



Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan



Back to top Go down

Re: Osama bin Laden Killed: 'Justice Is Done,' President Says

Post by JayJay on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:35 pm

I'm sorry but he was FBI's most wanted, they wanted him alive more than dead but they had no choice!

Look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc32Rn_2FF4&feature=related you can see I'm not the only one who feels this way.

You may not see that the killing of him was a good thing for the USA simply because you don't live in the US and what effects he had done to our country!

avatar
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan



Back to top Go down

Re: Osama bin Laden Killed: 'Justice Is Done,' President Says

Post by Poke on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:41 pm

JayJay wrote:I'm sorry but he was FBI's most wanted, they wanted him alive more than dead but they had no choice!

Look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc32Rn_2FF4&feature=related you can see I'm not the only one who feels this way.

You may not see that the killing of him was a good thing for the USA simply because you don't live in the US and what effects he had done to our country!


I will add something, the army people did not really want to kill him but caputure him. He really did not want to come out of the hiding place so we had to attack him and we (the army) accidentally killed him instead. Once we captured him we were going to question him to see where his other fellows that also tried to bomb us as well. But he was the # 1 threat.
avatar
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan



Back to top Go down

Re: Osama bin Laden Killed: 'Justice Is Done,' President Says

Post by Josh on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:24 pm

We didn't accidentally kill him, Poke. We shot him between the eyes twice...

Josh
Ultimate SN Fan



Back to top Go down

Re: Osama bin Laden Killed: 'Justice Is Done,' President Says

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum