Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my fb not loading. pls help.. :(

4 posters

Go down

my fb not loading. pls help.. :( - Page 1 Empty Re: my fb not loading. pls help.. :(

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:48 pm

The Listener wrote:Starting with the basics, what browser do you use? Have you tried clearing its cookies and cache?

More also from me; what, if any, is your Antivirus program etc and when did you last run full computer scans ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

my fb not loading. pls help.. :( - Page 1 Empty Re: my fb not loading. pls help.. :(

Post by shahulhameed31 Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:43 am

thanks Ruby for considering,
i am using avast antivirus. (6.0.1203)
and i very often run full scan. says no virus found.
shahulhameed31
shahulhameed31
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:15 am

Because your account works fine on another computer, and other accounts have this problem only when logged into your computer, it seems to be a problem with your computer specifically.

Have you installed any 'Facebook modifying' software?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by shahulhameed31 Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:21 am

oh i see..
what do u mean by facebook modifying softwre?
i think i am not.. its the normal fb for me.. ( see pic i uploded on ur request, thats the fb i using.)
shahulhameed31
shahulhameed31
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Not on the Facebook site itself, but any third-party apps that are related to Facebook (ie. installed on your computer)
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by shahulhameed31 Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:40 am

oh i see,
i think i synchronize fb chat with yahoo messenger..thats the only thing i done..
so thats the one causing this problem?

shahulhameed31
shahulhameed31
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:36 am

It's possible (although unlikely). Try turning it off and see what happens.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by shahulhameed31 Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:08 am

i turned it off alredy and the issue still the same.. Sad
shahulhameed31
shahulhameed31
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down