Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored with life? have a gap year? [READ]

2 posters

Go down

Bored with life? have a gap year? [READ] Empty Bored with life? have a gap year? [READ]

Post by HSCadmin Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:07 am

Alright, so i just returned from studying in China. I know, what most of you think of China. You think its a 3rd world country and what not. Its actually growing at an amazing pace. I graduated highschool a year ago and didnt want to start off college life right away, i wanted time to explore the world and do what i wanted. Well being a recent highschool graduate money was tight, and my ability to travel was minimal because of that. Well i found a homestay program for China, you live with a very wealthy ( business owners, gov't officials, and big shots ) and participate in family events and exchange culture for 3, 6 or even up to 12 months. Well, you're probably wondering what made me do that. i got money every month for pocket money, room and board, free meals, and the best part they paid for my language university while i was there. Check out www.homestaychina.org if thats something you'd be interested in.
HSCadmin
HSCadmin

Back to top Go down

Bored with life? have a gap year? [READ] Empty Re: Bored with life? have a gap year? [READ]

Post by HSCadmin Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:56 am

Also check out their facebook. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Home-stay-china/255345104494789

Feel free to message me, and we can set up a time to skype and talk about my experience if you;re interested
HSCadmin
HSCadmin

Back to top Go down

Bored with life? have a gap year? [READ] Empty Re: Bored with life? have a gap year? [READ]

Post by aspen Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Excellent idea. If only this was around a few years back.Will post on my Fb wall to spread the message. happy
aspen
aspen
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by HSCadmin Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:16 am

Thanks i really apperciate it!
HSCadmin
HSCadmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down