Abuse of Facebook "Pages"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abuse of Facebook "Pages"

Post by dauphinee on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:58 am

Why is this being allowed? If a user is blocked or banned from Facebook, why do they open up accounts as "Facebook Pages" which cannot be blocked, and yet they will continuously harass people on Facebook, and reporting them is of no good, since these same individuals continue for months on end and will just open another "page" if they are blocked?

Case in point: Ken Smith (constantly harassing and threatening people on the BP America Page)

Ken Smith (Community)
Ken-Smith/228738163827421

Ken Smith (Community)
Ken-Smith/113255735432510

Ken Smith (Community)
Ken-Smith/247740291919915

Ken Smith (Community)
Ken-Smith/216148975095‚Äč168

And here is another that admits it:

Jan Long (Community)
Jan-Long/223613311002597?ref=pb

Jan Long (Community)
Jan-Long/113744942049042?ref=pb
"Jan Long Heck no! LOL ... Had to have a "page" cause I've been such a bad girl
I've been blocked from posting."

You need to close this loophole. I have an entire listing of individuals who violate Facebook's TOS and use multiple identities regularly to harass and abuse people. Failure to do so will continue to degrade the site, and encourages others to participate in illegal activities that cannot be blocked.

Thank you in advance.
dauphinee

Back to top Go down

Re: Abuse of Facebook "Pages"

Post by Tim on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:15 am

Moved from forum Feedback to Facebook General

Please be aware that we are not affiliated with Facebook in any way; as such we cannot make any such changes to Facebook itself.

To report a Page for content that violates Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, click on the "Report this Page" link found in the bottom left corner of every Page.

Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum