Trouble with wall privacy.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trouble with wall privacy.

Post by guadalupeta on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:20 am

I was changing various privacy settings to attempt to block others from seeing my tagged photos and wall posts by others. I have somehow managed to make it so that nobody can post on my wall? I discovered "who can post on your wall" under "how you connect" and have changed that from "only me" to "friends" but they are still unable to post on my wall. Is there something else I need to do to get it back? Thanks!
guadalupeta

Back to top Go down

Re: Trouble with wall privacy.

Post by Poke on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:00 pm

Do you want to change it back?
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by guadalupeta on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:31 am

Yes. Haha sorry if that wasn't clear! I was only trying to change photos etc
guadalupeta

Back to top Go down

Post by LSUnatic on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:54 pm

Sorry, I am a newbie and certainly not a moderator. I only got on because I thought I could find help with a very serious privacy issue. I don't proclaim to be an expert at much of anything.

Anyway, I was wondering if when you changed "who can post on your wall" under "how you connect" from "only me" to "friends" are you sure you saved your settings. A number of times I have attempted to change something, failed and then go back and find there was a save settings toggle box that I missed.

Still...,
LSUnatic
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddhopps on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:46 pm

I'm having a similar problem. I have two groups of friends: A and B. I want Group A to have full range on my facebook page, but I don't want Group B to see Group A's posts on my wall.

So I made the following privacy settings under How You Connect:
Who can post on your wall? ALL friends
Who can see wall posts by others on your profile? ALL friends; except Group B

The result is that Group B has been blocked from almost everything. But I want Group B to be able to write on my wall, I just don't want them to see what Group A writes.

Any advice? Thanks!
maddhopps

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:23 am

Moved from Privacy Support to Abandoned Topics.

There have been no replies or contributions on this thread for two whole weeks. If you still require help, please make a new topic. You may place a link to your old topic on your new topic to give information to the people that will help you.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding!
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum