Santa Clause

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Santa Clause

Post by ageofknowledge on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:55 pm

I'm looking for the REAL Santa Clause. I am not sure if Santa has an account on Facebook though I have found a great MANY imitators pretending to be Santa Clause on Facebook.

The reason why I am trying to locate him is because he left me a broken toy when I was eight years old that did me harm. While playing with the broken toy, I inadvertently injured myself due to it being broken. Of course, I complained incessantly to my parents about this and they must have informed Santa because the very next year I received nothing but a lump of coal. I saved the broken toy and the medical records resulting from the injury and at 18 tried to sue Santa in federal court but was told that unless I could find Santa to serve him a subpoena I simply would not be allowed to proceed with my lawsuit. I also considered a class-action lawsuit on behalf of all the kids in the world who received a broken toy on Christmas but ran into the same legal "hurdle." I am fairly certain the judges who told me that were paid off by Santa in some way.

In any event, this injury has affected me emotionally my entire life and I believe some compensation for myself and also forcing Santa to improve quality control is in order. Hopefully he has not offshored his operations from the North Pole to China and is having Chinamen instead of elves do the toy assembly or I fear I will never find him. If you know where Santa is, please reply to this post so I may continue my life-long quest to hold Santa accountable for the broken toys he left to kids all over the world. Thank you.
ageofknowledge
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa Clause

Post by Ruby on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:24 pm

Moved from Friend Finder to General chat and off topic

So who do you think broke the toy or what exactly do you seek and why?

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:50 pm

Hhaha what? Santa clause isnt real. Its myths so that the children can be happy.. Plus your parents brought you the toy from the store, plus they should have know it was broken. Really you can not doing anything about it now. Santa Clause is not REAL! Wink
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum