facebook share [through addthis] works on test site but not on live.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

facebook share [through addthis] works on test site but not on live.

Post by sdervaish on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Hello

I have [addthis] widget [for facebook sharing] on 2 sites [test and live] and its working fine on the [test] site but not on the [live] site. I've been trying to fix the issue for the last 4-5 days but no link.
Links to test and live site are listed below:

TEST : new.frenchtuesdays.com/index.php?page=photos&gal_id=905
LIVE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As you can see both are identical. Live is an exact replica of test site. It was set up on the same server as the test one and nothing is modified [except the link to the image and page] but still facebook share is only working on the test site and on live site it only shows the link and nothing else. i'm not sure why this is happening. Can anyone look into this and help me out how to fix this? I have searched extensively for the last 4-5 days but no luck.

The problem is same on main picture section. If you click on a smaller picture, it loads the picture section to show the larger version. Here content is dynamically loaded as you browse through the album. Addthis gets the title, description and image info dynamically. Again, this is working on the test site but not on LIVE.

Any/all prompt help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.

regards.

Moved from Other to Profile and in Box Support (maybe?)

Last edited by Ruby on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moved)
sdervaish

Back to top Go down

Re: facebook share [through addthis] works on test site but not on live.

Post by Ruby on Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:59 am

There has been no feedback or input from OP for a month so sent to abandoned

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum