everyone(most recent)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

everyone(most recent)

Post by Seekhunt on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Hey facebook helpers. Or anyone else knowing about this.

At the fan pages we like, there is the option to show either the "fan pages owners" post, or show all post by the fans also.
But for some pages the first option is only the fan owners, the next fan page the "default" is set on "everyone(most recent) option.

Is there a way to have the option to always show everyones post. And is it something that i as user can change, or is it the sites owner that needs to make that change. And if, how to do it :-)
Seekhunt
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Re: everyone(most recent)

Post by Ruby on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:21 pm

you have had no reply as yet but do you still seek our help with this??? reading

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seekhunt on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Hallo Ruby.

If there is any help to get about this topic then yes, i would very much like to know if there is an option to this i am talking about :-)
Seekhunt
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Ruby wrote:you have still had no reply as yet ...sorry ....but do you still seek our help with this??? reading

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by aspen on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:22 pm

Hi, I administer a fan page but don't allow and fans posts on the wall for several reasons.One being it is easy for a "fan" to post inappropriate posts. They can comment though and this is easier to admin as not everyone will see inappropriate comments.
What I can understand by your query is that you are the fan of pages and some of those pages do not show wall posts by fans? Is this what you are asking?
aspen
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:33 am

Last visit Seekhunt
Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:24 pm

aspen wrote:Hi, I administer a fan page but don't allow and fans posts on the wall for several reasons.One being it is easy for a "fan" to post inappropriate posts. They can comment though and this is easier to admin as not everyone will see inappropriate comments.
What I can understand by your query is that you are the fan of pages and some of those pages do not show wall posts by fans? Is this what you are asking?

May we now assume you are no longer interested in this problem or did aspens reply help you

It helps others if we get feedbzck so others can know what will or will not 'work' when they too get a problem on Facebook...hense the need/request for feedback !!
If you do not respond within a few days we will assume this is abandoned..thanks !!

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum