Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to show one of my group pages on my profile page

3 posters

Go down

How to show one of my group pages on my profile page Empty How to show one of my group pages on my profile page

Post by lorimand Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:55 am

Hi! Is there a way to post more than one of my group pages on my profile page? I tried to edit and it doesn't give the option to ADD another group page, even though I'm the admin and I'm trying to add it to my own profile page in the left margin.

Any ideas or can this not be done? Thank you!

Moved from General to Facebook support Groups
lorimand
lorimand
Regular

Back to top Go down

How to show one of my group pages on my profile page Empty Re: How to show one of my group pages on my profile page

Post by Chelsea Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:29 am

Hi been 4 days , do you still need help with this ?

Regards
Chelsea
Chelsea
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

How to show one of my group pages on my profile page Empty Re: How to show one of my group pages on my profile page

Post by lorimand Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:09 pm

Yes, please. I still am looking for an answer. Thank you.
lorimand
lorimand
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:27 am

You posted this about a month ago...did you yet get it sorted Sad ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lorimand Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:20 am

No. I don't get any replies on any of my questions anymore . I have another one about the specifics on limitation of numbers of members who can join an open/closed group page and nothing on that either.
lorimand
lorimand
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:10 am

AS there has been no further feedback from the OP moved from Group to abandoned
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down