Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no verification methods are currently available. please come back later.

4 posters

Go down

no verification methods are currently available. please come back later. Empty no verification methods are currently available. please come back later.

Post by karthick markandan Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:29 am

hi
the problem for me when connecting to facebook it shown that facebook temporary blocked the account here is the problem i didnt fill the asnwer for verification method like find friends by their tagged photo & i tried mobile for registering even that too i cant able to register since i registered my mobile for my another account but now i want access the account which shows temporarily locked. i read the help and couldn't find out there should be another verification method but it simply shows the same thing over and over "No verification methods are currently available. Please come back later.".what i has to do??
Thanks
Karthick markandan.
karthick markandan
karthick markandan
Prospect

Back to top Go down

no verification methods are currently available. please come back later. Empty Problems with Facebook

Post by karthick markandan Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:44 am

Even me too struggling with same probe
karthick markandan
karthick markandan
Prospect

Back to top Go down

no verification methods are currently available. please come back later. Empty Re: no verification methods are currently available. please come back later.

Post by Ruby Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:37 pm

karthick markandan wrote:Even me too struggling with same probe

Post split from a topic that was not yours and topics merged

Please tell us exactly what you cannot do with Facebook ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

no verification methods are currently available. please come back later. Empty Re: no verification methods are currently available. please come back later.

Post by karthick markandan Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:05 pm

i cant able to login my FB page itself
karthick markandan
karthick markandan
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:03 am

What happens when you try to log into Facebook via this link ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by karthick markandan Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:27 am

after entering my ID & Password
Shows like this:
For security reasons your account is temporarily locked
If this account reflects your real name and personal information, please help us verify it.
Then i clicked continue
And asks for the and asks for the text box entry (Enter the Text shown).
And Finally displays "No verification methods are currently available. Please come back later."
karthick markandan
karthick markandan
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:59 am

Have you yet checked for any emails from Facebook that may explain why your access to Facebook has been disabled?

Also, how many times have you tried to verify the account and have you tried to log into Facebook from a location that is not normal for you ?

Have you yet tried to 'rest' the account by leaving it alone for maybe a week to see if 'things settle down'?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by karthick markandan Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:33 am

yeah i tried all the options even i tried to login from my mobile, PC's and others too but same... i did't received any mails like what u mentioned but am receiving notification updates from FB...And i rested my Account for more than 3days and tried it back. Yet same...Don't know what to do!!!
karthick markandan
karthick markandan
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:10 pm

Hi guys ,

If you still cannot log in , you can submit a report here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You will recieve an email from a facebook admin to help you get your account unlocked

Regards

Chelsea
Chelsea
Chelsea
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Post by karthick markandan Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:53 pm

Yeah i will do thank u!!
karthick markandan
karthick markandan
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Not A Problem , Hope All Works Out for you

Regards

Chelsea
Chelsea
Chelsea
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:16 am

Chelsea wrote:Hi guys ,

If you still cannot log in , you can submit a report here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OK but
You will recieve an email from a facebook admin to help you get your account unlocked

Please do be aware the form says....

Please use this form if you're experiencing an issue when trying to log in or reset your password. Note that we're unable to reply to every bug report, but we may contact you for more details as we investigate.

Sad
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Its Exactly what i used and how i got it unlocked , so as i said use the form
Chelsea
Chelsea
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriela Sz Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:15 pm

I have used the form... but on the @ it says:

Please reply to this email to verify that you are the owner of
the account that you referenced in your Facebook support inquiry. This
security step must be completed before Facebook can respond to your
inquiry.

but... the thing is that I had replied to that @ but the next day i got @ from my broadband that the message couldnt be delivered so im kind of stuck and confused coz without that step i cant go to the next one plz help...
Gabriela Sz
Gabriela Sz
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by karthick markandan Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:03 pm

i have did all the above no solution yet.. still struggled with same problem !!
karthick markandan
karthick markandan
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:55 am

Gabriela Sz wrote:I have used the form... but on the @ it says:

Please reply to this email to verify that you are the owner of
the account that you referenced in your Facebook support inquiry. This
security step must be completed before Facebook can respond to your
inquiry.

but... the thing is that I had replied to that @ but the next day i got @ from my broadband that the message couldnt be delivered so im kind of stuck and confused coz without that step i cant go to the next one plz help...

How did your Broadband 'communicate' with you please?

Is your Broadband working correctly?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:34 am

May we have some feedback or this will go to the Abandoned section within 3 days thanks happy
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down