Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey! I am David B!

4 posters

Go down

Hey! I am David B! Empty Hey! I am David B!

Post by David B Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Hello guys!

I am David B! I would like to know what this forum is about, although I saw the link for it on Dion Designs (w w w . d i o n d e s i g n s . c o m), and it looked interesting, so I signed up without a second thought! I was hoping that this forum would be for not only Facebook, but ForuMotion related codes.

I would like to congratulate the founder of the site on all of the awesome codes that are used to make this forum awesome! I wish I knew how to write awesome codes, or knew of a place to find awesome codes like that, for my forum! Bye for now!

~ David B
David B
David B

Back to top Go down

Hey! I am David B! Empty Re: Hey! I am David B!

Post by Poke Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Hi,

You sound familiar... or have the same username like someone i know on this forum a long time ago. so yea

Anyhow, welcome to the social networking forum. see ya around (:
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:00 am

Welcome!

If you look at the copyright notices in the footer, you'll know the source of this board's coding design. Happy

And you know where to find "awesome codes"...maybe sometime you should make a request there. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:34 pm

David B wrote:I would like to know what this forum is about,

Hello!!

If you look down the sections you will see a section for most things including a specific Section dedicated to problems with Facebook happy

it looked interesting, so I signed up without a second thought!
welcome
You can contribute to whichever section you feel interested in !!

I was hoping that this forum would be for not only Facebook, but ForuMotion related codes.

I think Dion has already covered that point !!

I would like to congratulate the founder of the site on all of the awesome codes that are used to make this forum awesome!

The founder ( The Listener) has moved to new pastures but others are still here to help
I wish I knew how to write awesome codes, or knew of a place to find awesome codes like that, for my forum! Bye for now!

Just ask in the appropriate section on here and others will do what they can to assist you ( anything that is Legal of course!!)
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:04 am

:welcometofbf:
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down