Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No verification methods are currently available. Please come back later.

2 posters

Go down

No verification methods are currently available. Please come back later. Empty No verification methods are currently available. Please come back later.

Post by حوراني درعا Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:08 pm

hi
the problem for me when connecting to facebook it shown that facebook temporary blocked the account here is the problem i didnt fill the asnwer for verification method like find friends by their tagged photo & i tried mobile for registering even that too i cant able to register since i registered my mobile for my another account but now i want access the account which shows temporarily locked. i read the help and couldn't find out there should be another verification method but it simply shows the same thing over and over "No verification methods are currently available. Please come back later.".what i has to do??
i tried all the options even i tried to login from my mobile, PC's and others too but same... i did't received any mails from FB.
Thanks
حوراني درعا
حوراني درعا

Back to top Go down

No verification methods are currently available. Please come back later. Empty Re: No verification methods are currently available. Please come back later.

Post by Ruby Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:17 pm

My suggestion would be to wait for several days before you try to log into Facebook again...

You may get straight back in !!
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

No verification methods are currently available. Please come back later. Empty Re: No verification methods are currently available. Please come back later.

Post by Ruby Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:28 pm

As there has been no feedback or input from the the thread starter for weeks

Sent from Hacked to abandoned
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down