Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Password Reset Problem Please Help

2 posters

Go down

Password Reset Problem Please Help Empty Password Reset Problem Please Help

Post by nyrpjad19 Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:54 pm

I tried logging into my account on a pc after being on 15 minutes before, and it would not accept my password, I tried the whole reset password thing, got the email and the reset code, then I went to reset it and got "We're sorry, password reset is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later"
I am still logged in on my phone right now and also tried changing my password but was unsuccessful, please help me

Moved from Questions about Forum to Facebopok support Password problems
nyrpjad19
nyrpjad19

Back to top Go down

Password Reset Problem Please Help Empty Re: Password Reset Problem Please Help

Post by Ruby Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:03 am

nyrpjad19 wrote:I tried logging into my account on a pc after being on 15 minutes before, and it would not accept my password, I tried the whole reset password thing, got the email and the reset code, then I went to reset it and got "We're sorry, password reset is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later"
Then you do this....

I am still logged in on my phone right now and also tried changing my password but was unsuccessful, please help me

My suggestion would be to ask you why you seek to maybe confuse Facebook who already have you logged into them on your Mobile devise but seek to log in also on the PC?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat May 05, 2012 11:47 am

There has been no feedback or input for weeks so sent from Password to abandoned
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down