Best aggregate services

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best aggregate services

Post by soloburnmike on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:26 pm

Since we know content (and great content) is king for social interaction, what are your favorite services for collecting content to post? I already use Radian6, Viral Heat, and Google Alerts. When looking for social posts they all have their limitations however for this purpose. Are there some new services anyone really like out there or unique methods to pull in various quality content for social posting?
soloburnmike

Back to top Go down

Re: Best aggregate services

Post by Ruby on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:09 am

soloburnmike wrote:Since we know content (and great content) is king for social interaction,
I guess that is your opinion ?

what are your favorite services for collecting content to post?
So what are you seeking ?

I already use Radian6, Viral Heat, and Google Alerts
. For what ?

When looking for social posts they all have their limitations however for this purpose. Are there some new services anyone really like out there or unique methods to pull in various quality content for social posting?

I am not sure what feedback/discussion you are seeking from members?

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by soloburnmike on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:51 pm

"I guess that is your opinion?" !?!?!?!?!? If you don't understand the question you certainly shouldn't be a moderator for a social educational forum. Wow! I think you need to start learning about social. I've been training people on it for five years and assumed a certain level of knowledge on this forum by the moderators. I am done here.
soloburnmike

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:48 am

If readers are interested I quote from a search of Radiant6

Radian6 is the complete solution for your organization’s social media monitoring and engagement. Learn specific ways you can be using the platform right now.

Which I suggest means they think they are all you need

Viralheat allows you to create profiles to track an individual’s name or a company’s name across nearly 30 video sites, the web and Twitter.

AS to Google alerts this seems to be the least invasive of the three suggestions

My search found that Radian6 and Viral heat are invasive of your privacy , they are not free ( at least not what I saw ) and seem to be a type of snooping mechanism

If readers have other views on these applications useage then please do post them for an informative discussion /debate on their use ( or lack of too!) happy

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum