Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we

2 posters

Go down

Something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we  Empty Something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we

Post by alabala Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:03 am

That is the message I recieve each time I try to send a message. Do you know why? I can only reply to those who already wrote me. ( can it be because I have too many messages in my inbox? )
alabala
alabala

Back to top Go down

Something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we  Empty Re: Something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we

Post by Ruby Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:50 pm

alabala wrote:That is the message I recieve each time I try to send a message.

For how long (days or hours) have you been trying to do this ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we  Empty Re: Something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we

Post by alabala Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:37 am

5 days already:( I tried to delete some of the messages in my inbox. Still not working
alabala
alabala

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:08 pm

How many messages do you have....
in your In-box
your out-box
in your sent box?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by alabala Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:03 pm

probably few thousands totally ( most of them are in my inbox but i usually reply )
alabala
alabala

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:53 pm

Maybe this from the Help Centre is useful

If you’ve been blocked from sending messages on Facebook, it may be because you sent a lot of messages recently or Facebook members reported your contact as unwelcome. Please note that these blocks are temporary, and may last anywhere from a few hours to a few days. Note that deleting old messages will not allow you to send more messages.

Once your block is complete, please remember to only send friend requests and messages to people who you already know personally. Otherwise, additional limits may be placed on your account.

Learn more about our policies by reading the Facebook Community Standards.

I suggest from the number you have on Facebook you could try to delete many of them?

Do you really need that many ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:46 pm

May I ask if this is now sorted or do you still require help?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down