Facebook "Account Disabled"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Facebook "Account Disabled"

Post by Blink2010 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:49 pm

So last night i was talking to my girlfriend on facebook as i do normally everyday(Via inbox) when suddenly i got a message on messenger saying "Logged in season ended" or something like that so i thought she had changed my password to mess with me so i went to the Facebook app itself and the same thing popped up "Logged in season ended" so i was like okay so i was sitting next to my laptop and i tried logging in and then i got a message " Account Disabled
Your account has been disabled. If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page here."

So i went to the FAQ Page and it brought me to the Help Center with a "Why was my account disabled" message and it said "Your account was disabled because we determined that you are ineligible to use Facebook. For more information about our policies, please review the Facebook Terms. If you think your account was disabled by mistake, please contact us." So i went to the contact us page and it asked me to fill out my full name and contact email and add my date of birth after i did that it asked "Please provide a copy of your government-issued, photo ID. This ID must:
Be government-issued (ex: passport, drivers license)
Clearly show your name, picture, and birthday
Be in color" So i took a picture of my School ID which had my full name full date of birth and my picture & which they do accept school ID's so after i sent them that i was brought to a dashboard which i forgot how i got there and it said "Hi,

The Facebook Team has received your inquiry. We should get back to you soon. In the meantime, we encourage you to review our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
View updates from your support dashboard:

Thanks for contacting Facebook,
The Facebook Team
If you have any additional information that will help us review your request, you can send it to us." So i waited and waited and never got a reply so i went to the sleep i believe this was around 11pm-1am if am not mistaking that this happened so at 1:04pm i got a message from Facebook saying "Hello,

We’ve determined that you are ineligible to use Facebook. To learn more about Facebook’s policies, please review the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities:

Unfortunately, for safety and security reasons, we cannot provide additional information as to why your account was disabled. We appreciate your understanding, as this decision is final.

Thanks,

The Facebook Team" so i got so pissed that i almost cried.. My whole life was on there and without any warning they just disabled it.. I don't post nudes or anything that violates their policy.. Matter fact most thing i do all day is watch and like videos and statues and talk to my girl.. I really want it back , i had this Facebook since December of 2010 and i have come a long way... Someone please help me.
Blink2010

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum