Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet another Intro

4 posters

Go down

Yet another Intro Empty Yet another Intro

Post by Bananaphone2k10 Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:56 am

Hello, my name is Paul, as soon as I joined I posted a group about everyone turning into John Simm but I assure you i'm not actually John Simm I just look like him until new years day when hopefully I will turn back into my normal self.

So.. there's not much to say about me really. I'm a computer nerd but then again so is everyone arnt they? I watch football every time its on and I support Man United but if you dont support them, please dont judge me by that as not all United fans are the same. If you do support Man United then go ahead and judge me by it LOL. I play on my XBOX 360 alot although I dont add random people so: no, stupid stranger, you're not getting my gamertag. I realise as i'm typing this that I'm contredicting myself when I said "there's not much to say about me really" but I always do stupid things like that because I'm a very reflective and thoughtful person so when I do things quickly, I dont give myself time to think. I'm also very religious, full on christian and proud but i'm not catholic so its not like i'm strict on rules or anything. I'd say i'm more of a laid back christian as in I try not to swear and if I f***ing do then WHOOPS! Happy Eyes

TLDR; FML
Bananaphone2k10
Bananaphone2k10
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Yet another Intro Empty Re: Yet another Intro

Post by Josh Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:23 pm

Nice contradictions. Thanks for joining and have a good time.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:33 pm

Wow that was quite a long and deep introduction Tongue

Welcome to the FBF Paul!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:29 pm

Hi Paul! Welcome to Facebook Forum! Post a lot and have fun here.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down