Last Post Wins

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Last Post Wins

Post by Josh on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:30 pm

Thats the shortest post you've made so far.

Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:36 pm

"...wow, and that's your longest..." replied the goblin again

the goblin felt that lightning yoshi's undercover work at the Morris Dancing club was getting close to uncovering their big secret as he managed to take a video of the facebook forum ring leaders , he was coy, he had them all fooled into thinking that he too was one of them, the goblin admitted that he was perfect at it

fleamailman
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:22 pm

I win?

And what up with the goblin.

@Ruby that's cheating Tongue
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:38 pm

the goblin makes long posts.

Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:54 pm

Duhhh

I win Tongue
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:14 pm

Says who?

Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:45 am

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:51 am

Locking the topic = cheating Wink Then I win

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman on Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:24 am

and then the rightful goblin showed up thanking the humans for looking after his thread, "...you did wonderfully I feel, you all merit being promoted up a rank..." said the goblin then borrowing the words of Groucho Marx "..."I should actually worry about any site that accepts me amongst its ranks"..."

fleamailman
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:38 am

I WIN!
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:59 am

("...you did indeed, my fishy friend..."replied the goblin)

the goblin's next day, the sandman has done his magic and the sun shines on the -10c glistening street outside this busy McDonald's while inside the Europeans eat the ambrosia of American cuisine to the sound of MTV, nextdoor the French restaurant befriends those few odd American tourists who will, no doubt, later visit the McDonald's too, possibly for the their barrings over a coffee but more likely just to be able to switch off, making the goblin conclude that McDonald's was wonderful place by stating simply that, for the mere price of a coffee, one could become an invisible nonentity secure in the bosom of its establishment, "...our chance to bum..." the goblin would say as he switched off the world beyond McDonald's doorway once more

fleamailman
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:02 pm

How do you have so much time to make so many long posts?

Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:32 pm

("...simple..." replied the goblin, continuing "...one soon learns that most things in this life are either mere distractions or obligations here, I mean, at the end of the day, all that you actually have of yourself are your thoughts and your feelings, where your health, wealth, family and friends are not promised at all, that is "life is only an assumption of certainty is it not", but that fact only really sinks in through the pain of losing someone unexpectedly, then you soon realize the simply truth, that nobody has any more life than anyone else...")

"...Richelieu once said "secrecy is the first rule of state", and the important thing here is that "secrecy", in this sense, isn't some childlike denial, or refusal to reply, or straight out and out lying either, it's that actual "where am I in all this" question...", and then the goblin felt his nagging need of a coffee again, he was now fighting a sensation of dullness of thought that was taking over here, either way the goblin knew he would have to head into the kitchen in a moment, but meanwhile he just continued "...anyway, the world of adolescence, as opposed to that of adulthood, is the one of finding ones "secrecy" mistakenly thought of as actually gaining some outright independence, for "secrecy" one can have in "dailylife" if one constantly keeps it in focus, but "dailylife" doesn't let one have that true independence, if only because society functions on the surrender of everyones independence within it, in that, the moment one asks oneself "what do I want from dailylife" one is just buying into the system again..." mentioned the goblin finally heading headlong into the kitchen for that coffee now

fleamailman
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman on Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:49 am

("...all thanks to lightning yoshi here..." said the goblin then, adding "...if he hadn't asked me, I wouldn't have thought about it...")

How do you have so much time to make so many long posts?

"...simple..." replied the goblin, continuing "...one soon learns that most things in this life are either mere distractions or obligations here, I mean, at the end of the day, all that you actually have of yourself are your thoughts and your feelings, where your health, wealth, family and friends are not promised at all, that is "life is only an assumption of certainty is it not", but this fact only really sinks in through the pain of losing someone unexpectedly, then you soon realize the truth, that nobody has any more life than anyone else..."

fleamailman
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:19 am

Dude, we've told you about double posting...

==> Warning

Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman on Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:01 pm

Dude, we've told you about double posting...

("...dude has understood, and has fallen silent here..." replied the goblin)
fleamailman
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh on Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:21 pm

You can still post, but you cant double post unless separated by 24 hours.

Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:23 pm

I loved that waterfall picture!

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:01 pm

I have a question ;we know who will/can win as there are only certain Staff Members who can be last to post and can lock the thread......

so
own up ; which of yus is gooan lock it ? Angel

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:21 pm

Me, Lightning, Listener, Hunter, and Larah all have permissions to lock it but Im not.
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:26 pm

Nobody is!

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:28 pm

Can't you make sure nobody can for THIS thread or does that just apply to the entire forum?
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:33 pm

We cannot set that kind of permissions. Guys, this is just a game, if you lock this do you really think it's going to be fun?

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:41 pm

battle between the mods if someone locks it Devil
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:42 pm

Give me the key for this thread; ; I can then lock it and send the money to help the earthquake victims .....

and out of whose Bank account is the money coming ?

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum