Re: Last Post Wins

Post by Ruby on Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:59 pm

Why not?

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:00 pm

What would they do with Cash you can only use in this site? This is a very rude joke, ruby.

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay on Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:41 pm

Actually nacho I think ruby meant that if people donate certain amount of FB cash this site would donate '(This much) Money'
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:47 pm

You guys need to learn grammar and punctuation. Tongue

Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:41 pm

Im Good At Spelling but Bad At Grammer and Punctuation D=
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:52 am

Im Good At Spelling but Bad At Grammer and Punctuation D=

"...no it's not a good idea to write too well..." mentioned the goblin, continuing "...it looks very old school in doing so...", in fact, the only thing that mattered to the goblin was maintaining a sustainable persona throughout, adding "...writing style is part of persona, pick a book, read a few lines, the author's persona is quickly recognisable or simply he's not a good author..."

fleamailman
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:55 pm

I know how to spell

so I thoigjdsjgf :omg:

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:05 pm

Poirot carefully twisted his mustache into a fine point "...um, you know inspector the gray matter moves and the gray matter is telling me that there is something about this case that, how would you English put it..." the inspector looking up from the two Dutch texts said "...wash, Hercule, but I don't know, they look alright to me, I mean I can't make head nor tail of them though, but what of it..." the inspector shrugged "...precisely inspector, but that is what they, or should we say he or she wanted..." "...I don't follow..." "...think about it inspector, two posters posting in double dutch on the same day in the same thread, what does that tell you inspector..." the inspector looked back at him and ventured "...that they both wanted to take the last place from the goblin...", Poirot laughed "...oh la la, no inspector it tells you that fishymichael and ruby1, or whoever they say they are, are in fact the same person..." at which point the great Ork poked his head around the door asking "...how it going with that WIFI problem flea..."

fleamailman
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Where do you get all these images from?

Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:19 pm

Lightning Yoshi wrote:Where do you get all these images from?

I hope they are not Copyrighted from elsewhere >>>>

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:24 pm

I doubt they are. It just looks like stuff he googled.

Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:28 pm

I did a google search for something ; discovered one cannot assume any image /picture is not Copyright

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:30 pm

I love some of the pictures he includes Happy And I think they're from Google Picture Search

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:52 pm

But he isn't taking credit...so...

Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:36 am

the goblin just copies the pictures from photobucket, remaining anonymous throughout, taking credit for nothing that is, saying "...besides, when one is anonymous one has nothing to prove nor defend here, but the rule is simple "if you don't want people to use your stuff, don't put it on the internet, the internet is free and should remain so in my view, though you do understand that both corporate america, who wants to make you pay for this internet now, and communist china, who wants to censer content to its citizens too, are both trying to curtail our liberty here..."

Last edited by fleamailman on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
fleamailman
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:44 am

fleamailman wrote:if you don't want people to use your stuff, don't put it on the internet, the internet is free and should remain so

Couldn't agree more. Apart from that, does it really matters if you grab those pictures to play a game? What's more, they don't have a copyright watermark.

As said, I love some of the pictures you use when posting, some of them were really funny Tongue

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman on Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:23 am

the goblin liked admin now, saying "...you are what you post here, actually there is nothing stopping any one of us from posting something really interesting then, only that there is this undercurrent across most sites of "oh well, because everyone else posts like a moron, I too, should post like a moron then", simply that's MTV's tactic here, as in "oh please do accept me, because I'm just another moron like the rest of you now"...", in fact, that's how, fashions become clubs that reject those who don't buy into them, "...and today folks, "the moron fashion" is predominant is it not..." mentioned the goblin seeing it for what it was

fleamailman
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:05 pm

10 pages of this.

Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:40 pm

("...just started, imagine the size of this thread if it continued for a couple of years then, why by then, someone could probably google "last post wins" and land here then..." mentioned the goblin)

the goblin reexplained it, saying "...simply, if you go against the moneygod and "dailylife" you will suffer, whereas if you fall for those trappings of "dailylife" and the trinkets of the moneygod, doing their bidding without question throughout you life, they will reward you, and you will be well off by it, ah but, the first question then, is where is "oneself" in all that..." mentioned the goblin, continuing "...in fact, one could die without knowing what one could have posted here, I mean most people who don't bother to find out, and no one would mind since it hadn't mattered to them, leading to the second question then, do you want to know yourself by what you post, or would you like to be like them then..."

fleamailman
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:48 pm

That would be awesome.

Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:59 pm

("...think nothing of it, but the trick is never to restart this thread, for if you do that, the link will be lost..." explained the goblin, guessing that everyone knew about googlebots and spiders)

"... well I guess I can't really keep track of my posts but at least I can repost some of those posts on another site like here in a neater order..." answered the goblin looked across at the plume of smoke ushered sideways in the breeze, the day was beautifully bright and inviting, yes it was that but it was that for a wrong reason the goblin felt, as a ghastly cold awaited anyone reckless enough to go out to the bistro on this very early morning, and yet again the goblin's choice, he surmised, was a stark one, either "stay home and get roped into a series of household chores by the captain" or "swim it through the bitter cold to the bistro where he could still be called back" so as always the goblin's mind made a checklist of "probable chores" against another list of "possible excuses" while the goblin wondered if he ran it bath would it stir the antagonists in their beds on this "Sunday lie-in", somehow the goblin's bath would be a deep one he knew

fleamailman
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:04 pm

I win...said the Lightning Yoshi for he had the power to lock this thread.

Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:08 pm

While Yoshi was finding the key to lock this topic, Listener walked behing him and kicked him on his butt, and found the magic key. Yoshi tried to get it, but he couldn't, because Listener had already ate the key.

Checkmate!

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:10 pm

The Listener thinks he has won. But Lightning Yoshi pulls hits The Listener with...lightning. Yoshi takes the key.

Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum