the goblin showed up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the goblin showed up

Post by fleamailman on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:00 am

"...hi..." said the goblin, friendly as ever, continuing "...really nothing much to say about me I suppose, married, two children, etc., but then it gets more complicated doesn't it, I mean I could go on explaining yet more external details here, which you would then rightly dismiss as merely superficial, demeaning, and cheap, whereas who I am inside, well now how does anyone even begin to explain that then, is merely none of those external superficialities, I mean how else can one define it then..."

fleamailman
Regular

Back to top Go down

Re: the goblin showed up

Post by Dazation on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:47 am

Hello and welcome Mr. self proclaimed Goblin!
aka welcome fleamailman Happy
Dazation
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:34 am

All he does is spam on Fuji Planet and another forum...
Cyclone
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by fleamailman on Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:28 am

All he does is spam on xxxxx and another forum...

"...well before you accuse me further, could you just link me to a post of yours that you are so proud of then, I mean if you can't do that then surely you're not in a position to judge my post being empty handed yourself..." said the goblin friendly as ever, adding "...on the other hand if you would like to repost here any of my posts to let others judge for themselves I would not be offended one bit...", somehow the goblin understood that the site would gain by this as it could look forward to amazing post by SK9 now

[PICTURE REMOVED]
fleamailman
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:20 am

Welcome to the forum...and stop fighting! Tongue

Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:43 am

Welcome to the forum...and stop fighting!

"...no honestly I'm not, I am just happy to be here now, seems a great site too, with a good potential then..." replied the goblin, continuing "...oh, and I do apologize about him too, though I think we can safely forget him at this point, for the one with the actual posts is here, so let the show begin, light, music and action..."

fleamailman
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Nach on Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:21 pm

Welcome!
Nach
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:04 pm

"...now that's more like it, an introduction thread where I am actually welcomed..." said the goblin again, adding "...so I think I am going to like it here, and I am going to prove it too...", in fact, the goblin was looking for a friendly site where he could just "post and edit", saying "...their loss will be your gain, what say you then, am I welcome to then, if so I will start another "last post" thread here, separate from the one you already have which is not bad, though I am not knocking it, but you'll see why, I will mostly be reposting to it in order to edit but I don't mind if others join in too..." the goblin stopped, and then thought of something else, continuing "...I will need one last thing from you mortals, understandably I need to be allowed to double post to that thread alone, simply I can't wait on others here, as I have to produce, there are many sites awaiting upon my effort now...", and with that the goblin left the humans to think it over, somehow mephistopheles could not had put it better he felt

Last edited by fleamailman on Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
fleamailman
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:32 pm

Haha you seem like a funny person.

Welcome to the Facebook Forum, have a great time here and enjoy your stay! Happy Eyes

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:54 pm

Lightning Yoshi wrote:Welcome to the forum...and stop fighting! Tongue
Lol can you tell me how saying someone spams is fighting
Cyclone
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:22 pm

"...look, this is my introduction thread, surely anything I post introduces me here does it not, so, in that sense at least, since one cannot spam ones own thread now, I am not spamming at all..." mentioned the goblin, adding something else, "...besides, what happens on another forum too is not the concern on this forum, I am not rude to you, neither here nor there then, if simply because I have seen your posts by now, and I have offered you the chance to back up your accusation here by either showing me what you post in your own right, or by using a post of mine which you consider spam then, and simply, while you duck the issue like this, whatever you say just further shows you for what you are, without my saying anything at all..."

fleamailman
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum