Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hullo ~!

5 posters

Go down

Hullo ~! Empty Hullo ~!

Post by Tanei Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Hello, my name is Taneil DeBerry. I am not really new to Facebook, but to the Forums - Yes.

I am currently teaching myself Japanese and I adore anything related to that. As in Anime, Manga, Yaoi, Jpop, and a lot more. For a nickname, I rather you all call me Tanei (-Chan) unless you are close to me ~ I hope I can make some new friends and meet a whole lot of new people !

~ Tanei Cat
Tanei
Tanei
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Hullo ~! Empty Re: Hullo ~!

Post by Admin Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Hello Tanei! Welcome to the Facebook Forum!

Nice yo see some japanese people around here! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun and you will learn a lot about Facebook Very Happy

Seeya around!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Welcome...though I cannot welcome you in the Japanese language Very Happy
although..... lets try

uerukamu, irasshai, settai, hougei, kangei

Learning Japanese...wow

How do you learn what all the symbols 'mean'
Have you seen this >>Japanese Test<<

How many people on Facebook have you found who are Japanese?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanei Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:02 pm

Thank you both ! Arigatou gozaimasu ~ Love
Haha, what they mean? It's a very long process and you have to have a lot of patients. They have Romanji, Katakana, Hiragana, and Kanji.

A more common way to say 'Welcome' is Yo koso ! You would say Irashaimase for a business or store type welcome. There is a lot to learn and I'm not even half way there !

Well, I haven't found many and a lot are actually Korean. I think I've met around one or two over that whole period of time. (2 years). Most of my friends are crazed Otakus ! Love As for the test, I haven't, not yet. I don't think I'm even half way ready for a Japanese test ! Awesome Face
Tanei
Tanei
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:04 pm

Japanese definately looks too difficult to learn Tongue

Nice avatar by the way, do you like drawing?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanei Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:11 pm

Yeah, it is really difficult. I spend around 5 hours a day studying it. It might take more than 3 years to learn up to 'basic' standards from what I've heard.

Mhm ! Thank you, I love to draw, that's what I wanna do when I grow up - become a Mangaka. But unfortunately I didn't draw my avatar, but I bet I could re draw it myself though, haha ~ Love
Tanei
Tanei
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Haha seriously, so much time to learn the Japanese basics? More difficult than i thought!

You can share some of your drawings in the Graphics section Wink And I can help you vectorizing them, so that they'll look better and colored, with some realistic effects.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanei Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:18 pm

Yeah, but it is worth it. I plan on moving to Japan someday, probably after all my schooling and such. Basics as in the Romanji, Katakana, Hiragana, and Kanji. I doubt I'll be able to learn all of it in 3 years.

Really? That would be just great ! I'll have to wait to get a new scanner though, since my old one had to be sold. I'm still teaching myself how to draw so I'm not like a pro or anything. Love
Tanei
Tanei
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:20 pm

Oh I thought you already had a scanner Tongue Sure, no problem, I like doing GFX and vectorizing with Illustrator or Photoshop Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:30 pm

Hey! Welcome!
Cyclone
Cyclone
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:25 pm