Omegle.com Talk to strangers!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Omegle.com Talk to strangers!

Post by Admin on Sat May 01, 2010 9:25 pm

I just found this hilarious page where you can meet strangers via Video or Written chat. It's really funny because you don't really know who you're talking to Tongue

Try it and have a laugh! http://omegle.com/

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: Omegle.com Talk to strangers!

Post by JayJay on Sat May 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Funny when you give them wrong information

JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby on Sat May 01, 2010 10:30 pm

I see an immediate danger...which, on second thought ,I will not put in here in the public domain

I suggest anyone uses this completley at their own risk ; I do not think this method of communication is a good idea or even a fun idea ( soorry ,The Listener) Sad

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay on Sat May 01, 2010 10:34 pm

It is kinda creepy. Especially with video chat

JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun May 02, 2010 11:16 am

Ruby wrote:I see an immediate danger...which, on second thought ,I will not put in here in the public domain

I suggest anyone uses this completley at their own risk ; I do not think this method of communication is a good idea or even a fun idea ( soorry ,The Listener) Sad

Well everybody can have different points of view. There's not really anything dangerous from this page. What's funny/cool about it is that you don't have to register or anything. And you never know who you might be talking to Tongue But be careful with the video chat... you couldn't know who you're really talking to. If I were you, I wouldn't use it!

That's probably the best thing on Internet (talking to people you have no idea who they are), but it's okay if you don't want to use it Happy

By the way, if you have any weird conversations with anyone take a screenshot and post it here Tongue

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay on Sun May 02, 2010 1:50 pm

I used the video chat pretty fun but i noticed that.

Almost 75% of the people are boys
Conversations last 5 seconds
There are adult material on there

that's about it

JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay on Sun May 02, 2010 11:48 pm

Here is my longest conversation:

Stranger: Hey there!
You: Hi!
Stranger: How are you today?
You: I'm fine thank you very much!
Stranger: Excellent, I must say to start off with that I've achieved the impossible - including your good self, I'm having a row of sensible people on Omegle to talk to!
You: Not to often do I meet someone to talk to on here
You: I mean people like you ofcourse
Stranger: That's OK, thanks! Have you bumped into too many 'asl' sorts or creepy ones?
You: yea. I've tried video chat...not pretty sometimes
Stranger: Oh god, I can just imagine...is it like the horror stories of Chatroulette?
You: I haven't heard of that actually
You: I'm sure it would be though
Stranger: That's specifically a video site I think, the odds of getting someone's privates flashed at you are disturbingly high I believe!
Stranger: But then again, this is what the internet's like I suppose!
You: That's true
Stranger: Well, rest assured that I am fully clothed!
You: hehe good so am I
Stranger: I was just mentioning to someone else, I was asked to make someone 'horny' earlier, and decided to be sarcastic - I set the scene by saying 'you are in a post office, surrounded by unsorted letters.'
You: hehe
Stranger: I have to say, nothing's better for dealing with those sorts of requests! And the best thing was, the guy didn't disconnect, he kept asking and asking, even when I typed 'sorry, the post office is closing, come back tomorrow.'
You: hehe..most people on here arer males looking for women I suppose..I'm not though I'm just testing the site out see who I can talk to
Stranger: Same here, I'm here to chat dammit!
You: so far I think u have lasted the longest I think
Stranger: Thanks very much, ours is one of the longest conversations Ive had too!
You: wow isn't that neat
Stranger: Sure is, and next time either of us encounters the inevitable frustrated gentlemen, we can just start off by saying, 'OK, you're in the tax office. You are about to receive an audit.'
Stranger: Unless that's their sort of thing...you never know!
You: your pretty funny
Stranger: Why thank you! I don't imagine I'm particularly hilarious, but I try, it keeps you going in the modern world!
You: yeah.. I love humor calms stress
Stranger: Absolutely, like our conversation now is helping me wind down after a reasonably poor day...I got up late and felt like I'd wasted the day, so this is quite destressing!
You: well I'm here that's for sure
Stranger: Haha thanks!
You: yep
Stranger: Unfortunately I had better go soon-ish, it's after 3am where I am! Sorry to head off, but it's been great chatting to you!
You: Yep you too bye
Stranger: Thanks again, take care!

JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim on Tue May 04, 2010 1:25 am

lol, that's so random. Interesting to pass the time though, as long as you're careful of what you type!

Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum