Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone! Im new to facebook forum!

+4
Tim
Chelsea
Admin
AnnaMarie2010
8 posters

Go down

Hi everyone! Im new to facebook forum! Empty Hi everyone! Im new to facebook forum!

Post by AnnaMarie2010 Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:15 pm

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to everyone! I am a 19 year old girl living in Sarina. I have the coolest job, doing Finance and Insurance on Harley Davidson's @ Mackay Motorcycles and absolutely love it! I love my lil dog Jack. I love my family. And last but not least, I love my boyfriend. Stanley I Love You. Like a lot of stuff, I would have to say listening to music and anything that involves the beach is my most favorite things to do. If i could get paid to go to the beach all day I'd be the happiest girl alive!!!! Other things I love are spending time with friends and family, camping, horse riding, motor bikes, sleeping in, summer, lilies and frangipanis! xoxo Pet Hates: Annoying guys, red text comment removed Girls, long days at work, hangovers, no phone reception and bad days at the beach. :-(

I found facebook around 3 years ago and I love it! It helps me get my writing out the and my video bloggin. Please join my blogging site! http://annamariexoxoxo.blogspot.com/
Thank you in advance and hope to talk to you all more some day soon. xx Love
AnnaMarie2010
AnnaMarie2010
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone! Im new to facebook forum! Empty Re: Hi everyone! Im new to facebook forum!

Post by Admin Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:16 pm

Quite an intro there! Tongue Welcome to Facebook Forum, hope you have a good time with us! Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone! Im new to facebook forum! Empty Re: Hi everyone! Im new to facebook forum!

Post by Chelsea Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Welcome to The Community !! Happy
Chelsea
Chelsea
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:59 pm

Welcome aboard!
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Welcome!!!!
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:58 pm

Welcome to Facebook Forum! Enjoy your stay and be active. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask anyone here.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ra.ra Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:58 am

Welcome Annamarie Cat
ra.ra
ra.ra
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by n y l e b o r:] Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:24 pm

welcome annmarie. Happy
enjoy your stay Happy
n y l e b o r:]
n y l e b o r:]
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down