Nice job!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nice job!

Post by xSiik on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:55 pm

I figured I'd leave some quick feedback for the forums. This truly feels like I am on facebook at this very moment. The Icons, topics etc just give you that certain feeling. I like the banner, it is extremely unique, and the idea itself is unique. I was fascinated with the professionalism when I registered. Facebook is extremely integrative, and so are these forums. You guys did a great job!
xSiik
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice job!

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:57 pm

Thanks a lot for the compliments! The Team works as hard as it can to make Facebook Forum look like it does everyday.

Much appreciated Wink

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:15 pm

xSiik wrote:I figured I'd leave some quick feedback for the forums. This truly feels like I am on facebook at this very moment. The Icons, topics etc just give you that certain feeling. I like the banner, it is extremely unique, and the idea itself is unique. I was fascinated with the professionalism when I registered. Facebook is extremely integrative, and so are these forums. You guys did a great job!

A lot of hard work ,effort and research goes into making this site the success it is ,and improving and expanding the knowledgebase available , so such compliments and feedback are appreciated Yay

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum