Hey guys, plz read this: my apology

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey guys, plz read this: my apology

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am

Now I know TL doesn't want me here, but I felt the need to post this. This is more so for the staff here and a couple of the member who know about this like airam, warlord (maybe?), and maybe even tatito and ijerick.

I would just like to apologize for my behavior after my resignation. I know what i did was wrong and I feel bad for the staff (especially TL for remaking all those images). I was just upset at being called an "asshole", "idiot", “wimp”, “betrayer”, “saboteur”, “someone without any balls”, and a “****”. I felt the need to do what I did because I didn't feel like I was respected.

I love this site and I have worked on it more than anyone here besides TL. I would like to have my account unbanned and I would still like to work and help out here (obviously not staff). I understand that some of you don't trust me anymore or hate me, but I ask that you guys just keep an open mind. You guys do know what I am going thru both here on in real life. You guys know what I can do to help the site, so I hope you can give me another chance to continue helping out here.

I hate not being able to log in here just because of what started as a misunderstanding. Obviously, no one meant to hurt TL by going to Paul's forum. That's when it went downhill and I take responsibility for that since I was involved. I should have acted differently.

I've never worked on something for so long and so hard like this. I admined the site for over a year, being the longest tenured staff outside TL. I've seen people come and go, but the site always gets better. Again, I still want to help out here. I'm not asking for my admin job back. I'm not even asking for a moderator job. I just want to help out. This site has so much potential and I just don't feel right not being a part of it anymore. You guys can block my PM's or VM's if you don't trust me, but I really just want to be back on this site.

So if you guys can accept my apology, I would be very grateful. If you guys unban poke after all the rules she has broken, I think I can get at least a second chance. TL has told me to forget the past, but how would you all feel if something you worked on for over a year just disappeared? Trust me, it isn't easy. So hopefully someone will hear me out and not just close and garbage this.

If you guys decide to keep me off, I get it.....and then I guess I'll just find you in other ways.

Locked for further Staff discussion -JayJay

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Hey guys, plz read this: my apology

Post by JayJay on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:36 pm

I'm sure you will be unbanned but it's up to Listener, therfore I'm closing this for Staff discussion Wink

JayJay
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:04 pm

As I have stated in Staff Discussions, everybody deserves to have a second chance if they're sorry for real. What you did was harmful and revengeful, yet still, I couldn't ban someone who had been here and helped for over a year.

Welcome back Wink

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum