Discussion regarding Moderator Hiring

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Discussion regarding Moderator Hiring

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:24 pm

Well from what I seen and read in cetain facebook group, it is being claimed that you in fact hired some new moderators over a week ago:

"CW: Let's just say a little bird told me, and erm, he applied to be a moderator and has been accepted, let them idiots try and join lol, he'll kick them out LMFAO!, i love it when a plan comes together, oh, now where have I heard that before lol.
22 July at 16:51 · "

I have to say this is the only reason I was not willing to consider applying, still if this fool has been given the job then I wish you and your forums good luck as these guys are REAL TROUBLE MAKERS!

Still your forums and your choice dear sir!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:04 pm

Hi GarryP,

That aforementioned claim is entirely false; we have not had a staff addition yet ever since Nach returned as the spanish moderator on June 20, 2010.

You can always take a look at our official staff changes, located at this thread.

Also, moderators here cannot 'kick (anyone) out' without consent from the admins, so whoever was referring to this forum didn't quite get it all right.

Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:18 pm

GarryP wrote:Well from what I seen and read in cetain facebook group, it is being claimed that you in fact hired some new moderators over a week ago:

"CW: Let's just say a little bird told me, and erm, he applied to be a moderator and has been accepted, let them idiots try and join lol, he'll kick them out LMFAO!, i love it when a plan comes together, oh, now where have I heard that before lol.

I have to say this is the only reason I was not willing to consider applying, still if this fool has been given the job then I wish you and your forums good luck as these guys are REAL TROUBLE MAKERS!

Still your forums and your choice dear sir!

1. Don't provide fake information (since we don't have any group in which any member has said that)
2. Don't flood this topic

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Well just so you know for your own records, that was posted in the following facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=119177271427513&ref=mf

No doubt he was contacted in the same way as I was by Ignacio via their forums (funkyforums)!

Anyway I am not goin to get embroiled into a petty game of name calling, I just thought that you guys had the right to know what these guys were saying and claiming!

Best Wishes

GarryP

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:35 pm

=> Posts splits into own Topic

No idea who this guy is nor I care. No of the people who applied and made it to the 2nd round has that profile, just so you know.

We're very careful to hire trustable and honest members as moderators, and not any guy who joins and asks to be one.

Thanks anyways for this report, this will go right to Staff Discussions.

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Public Reply to Ignacio

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:51 pm

The Listener

I accept that English is not your first language and I am hoping that that is why you have misunderstood what I have put, but for you to then say the following:

"1. Don't provide fake information (since we don't have any group in which any member has said that)"

Is completely and utterly out of bloody order. I have not provided you with any fake information if you are to lazy to go and check that group out, the group that I have provided a link too, I also made sure that the date and time was copied and pasted also. So it would have been pretty **** easy for you to find that message, but no! You can't be arsed, well mate that is your problem not mine. As it is you seem to think that it is perfectly acceptable to visit other forums and poach staff, that too is out of order.

Now if you or tim really cannot be arsed to verify what I have posted that is your VERY REAL PROBLEM! If either is prepared to check out that group and find that post with the link to these very forums. THEN YOU WILL OWE ME AN APOLOGY.

But I really do not think that you will be grown up or mature enough to give me that!

BTW: I DID NOT SAY THAT IT WAS YOUR GROUP, NOR DID I SAY THAT YOU HAD ANTHING TO DO WITH THAT GROUP!

Best Wishes

GarryP

PS: If neither you nor tim can be bothered to spare a minute to check that group out, find that post! Then if you ignacio can't or wont give me an apology then you can delete my account, as these forums sadly do not meet my own standards.

CC: Tim!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:58 pm

If you don't provide information that can be proven, by attaching an image, link, video or whatever, how would you expect us to believe you?

Well from what I seen and read in cetain facebook group, it is being claimed that you in fact hired some new moderators over a week ago:

We couldn't prove what you said was true until you posted the link to such Group. It's our duty as Moderators to check all information shared on this forum is accurate. That's why I considered it "fake" before you posted the link.

Don't call me by my real name nor critize my language skills. What you have done was correct, and I thank you because of letting us know of that. End of story.

=> Locked

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum