Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oops looks like my topics gone!

2 posters

Go down

oops looks like my topics gone! Empty oops looks like my topics gone!

Post by Sidebandit Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:14 pm

I'm getting fookin sick and tired of ur automated msg's saying i can add friends cos " my actions or possible refusal 2 requests" r deemed a possible annoyance to others................. let me set the fookin record straight u twats!!!!!!!! All the friends i requested r the ones that have been suggested to me or from fan sites 2do with games fan pages requesting "add me's" for game neighbors and alike!!!!!!!!!! if u don't want me to add "friends" then readjust ur app so theses situations don't arise again!!!!!!!!!!!!! As fookin simple as, do you fookin understand????????????????? sort it fookin out!!!!!!!!!!! marcelia vane....... @ [EMAIL REMOVED]............. lets try and get a fookin response out u twats this time!!!!!!! I've tried 2b nice but no RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!! EARTH 2 TWAT BOOK ANYONE THERE!!!!!!!!! serious fooked MarkX
Sidebandit
Sidebandit
Rookie

Back to top Go down

oops looks like my topics gone! Empty Re: oops looks like my topics gone!

Post by Admin Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:17 pm

Seriously dude, do you want to get banned? Getting tired of your rude attitude.

Your topic has been MOVED since it was posted in the wrong section. Instead of complaining, it'd be better if you read OUR RULES.

Your topic is located here.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

oops looks like my topics gone! Empty Ummm you don't think i've read the rules???/

Post by Sidebandit Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:29 pm

I'm brought to this Attitude (to the Listener) by reading your several times and getting no where..... I have tried very politely to get a responce and for things to get sorted and my "activities" checked which is very easy do with IP address. Unfortunately u r very right and this is the "wrong" place to post but hey at least i'm getting a response and thats more than i can say than all the countless emails i've sent. So in a "nutshell" i have been successfull haven't i??????????? So yes you can ban me now i've done my task.... regards [EMAIL REMOVED]........ Thank you, i got somebodies attention, best wishes x
Sidebandit
Sidebandit
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:32 pm

Geez. Do you know how to read?

The Listener wrote:What part of "This forum is not associated, owned or runned by Facebook" can't you read and understand? NONE OF US WORKS FOR FACEBOOK, THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL FORUM!

You better watch your language or you'll get an infraction.

I'm moving this to the proper section, hopefully someone will help you out if you follow the rules and are polite instead of cursing.

And you get a warning for keeping breaking several posting rules... several times.

Section C - Article 2 - Version 1.0: Facebook Forum Posting Rules:
(...)
-Do not write messages in CAPS or sTICKY cAPS.
-Posting personal E-mail addresses on the Forum is not allowed for security reasons.
(...)
-Do not use several exclamation or interrogation marks (eg. !!!!!, ??????, etc).
(...)

To avoid further pointless discussion about this and this user getting more infractions, this topic is now locked.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down