very dissatisfied

View previous topic View next topic Go down

very dissatisfied

Post by zeck37 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:48 am

I have the mobile phone number confirm roadblock problem,for about 2 1/2 weeks now.After being chided for PM a mod,they buried my post in a different forum than the one they now have for this problem,didnt post to my thread that a new section for my problem opened,then dumped it into the solved section,while it is definately not solved.I feel like I'm being messed with.
zeck37

Back to top Go down

Re: very dissatisfied

Post by Ruby on Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:57 am

zeck37 wrote:I have the mobile phone number confirm roadblock problem,for about 2 1/2 weeks now.After being chided for PM a mod,they buried my post in a different forum than the one they now have for this problem,didnt post to my thread that a new section for my problem opened,then dumped it into the solved section,while it is definately not solved.I feel like I'm being messed with.

You most certainly are not being 'messed' with in any way and your question is now in the correct section; you actually messed with us by posting all over the place !!

If you post on someone else's thread it will be removed; there are notes on forum telling you that ...
If you no longer wish for our help I can easily lock all your threads..

is that what you seek ?

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum