Hello America! Are you awake yet?

Go down

Hello America! Are you awake yet?

Post by dclarke on Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:20 pm

I received a message from you guys today to say that I had received a reply to my post called LACK OF ACCESS TO FACEBOOK.UNRESOLVED PROBLEM. But do you think I can find it anywhere on your site? No chance. I think the Digital Holocaust is upon us! Can anyone help me? dclarke, South Africa
dclarke
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello America! Are you awake yet?

Post by Admin on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:58 pm

Please post in the correct section and use a proper title for your topic.

The link to the post is included on the notification e-mail. You can find your topic here.

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by dclarke on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:36 am

What's a "proper" title? Are you guys running a boot camp or a forum? Lots of rules & regulations. Reminds me of my days at boarding school. Lighten up.
dclarke
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim on Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:44 am

Oh, we're very lightened up here. If we don't put in place any rules the forum would be overrun with rant posts like your previous one. No thank you. If you don't appreciate our guidelines in maintaining our forum standards then kindly look elsewhere.

dclarke wrote:What's a "proper" title?
A proper title is one that would better reflect your post content. This enables others to be able to see easier what the thread is about.

Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dclarke on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:57 am

Hey Tim, what I would apprecite is some help with my problem. So far all I've received is instructions on how to behave. You guys may be a little heavy on protocol and short on delivery. Not good for any institution. Having said that, Facebook is where I would really like to go, but those guys seem to be hiding out in their ivory tower counting dollars while poor fools like me struggle with their software. Please offer me the sort of guidance that you purport to offer.
dclarke
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:02 am

dclarke wrote:Hey Tim, what I would apprecite is some help with my problem. So far all I've received is instructions on how to behave. You guys may be a little heavy on protocol and short on delivery.

Quoted right out of your other topic, located here:
iMeow wrote:
As to your problem, try logging on from a different computer. If it works, then we know that your problem is isolated.
Tim wrote:
Seems to be a connection or software issue on your end; are you behind a proxy or work network or anything?

Of which we are waiting for a response from you.

Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dclarke on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:35 am

I have actually responded to both of those suggestions. Check my sent box. I confirmed that my Facebook account works perfectly on other computers. I also pointed out that I am using the latest browsers, IE8 and Firefox and I have cleared all caches regularly. Without good result. And IT guy this side has now suggested that I try downloading the latest version of Java as he thinks it may be a driver problem. I will keep you informed. In the meanwhile I would appreciate any other suggestions from your side. Thanks for your quick replies.
dclarke
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:57 am

Sounds good, hopefully that may help the problem.
I'll let you know if I come up with any other possibilities / things to try.

Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:18 pm

The 'I can't find my topic' issue since to have been solved already; therefore, I'm locking this topic up.

FYI, we ask members to post in right sections and use proper titles so that Moderators and Administrators do not have to waste their time moving and editing topics; time we can use to help people out with Facebook questions and issues. When over 20 people a day post in incorrect sections with topic titles so implicit like "HELP!!", we have to repeat all this process all over again and it's quite tiring and repetitive. So to make stuff easier for me and the rest of the Team, simply follow the rules and, trust me, you will get an answer.

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum