Hello everyone, I'm new =)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello everyone, I'm new =)

Post by Yula on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:32 pm

Hi! My name is Yula =) I'm new here! I saw a link to this Forum's FB fanpage in Pet Society Friends so I decided to join.

I'm from Argentina. I like rock music, heavy metal, grunge, punk, reading and drawing.

I was wondering what do I have to do to be able to open my own shop. I like to make and use glitter gifs (avatars and signatures) and I thought that some users might like them too =) If anyone could help me I will be grateful =)

Thanks a lot =)

Edit: My signature does not get attached to my post..... how can I fix this?

Yula
Regular

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone, I'm new =)

Post by Poke on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:50 pm

Hey hey another person from Argentina Very Happy

Welcome to FBF! see you around and maybe get to chat with you on the chatbox! Wink
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yula on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:54 pm

Very Happy Thank you! Very Happy I hope we can chat too! =))
Yula
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow on Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:27 pm

Hey welcome to the forums. Happy
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:41 am

Otra persona de Argentina! Very Happy (Oops, not allowed to talk in Spanish anymore Tongue)

Bienvenida/welcome Yula, hope you have an amazing stay here! It's great to have another person from my country AND Pet Society lover too!

About your questions Very Happy

1. If your signature shop is about Pet Society stuff, you can open it here. If they're random avatars and signatures, you can open it here. Or you can do both if you want! Wink

2. You must have at least 10 posts to display a signature (Sorry, but this is a recently taken security measure against newbies that spammed us with links on their sigs). Then go to Account >> Signature and create it, and finally Account >> Privacy Settings >> Always attach my signature >> Yes. It's a little complicated Tongue

Anyways, have some fun around Very Happy

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yula on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:09 pm

iMeow wrote:Hey welcome to the forums. Happy

Thank you iMeow!! *hugs*

The Listener wrote:Otra persona de Argentina! Very Happy (Oops, not allowed to talk in Spanish anymore Tongue)

Bienvenida/welcome Yula, hope you have an amazing stay here! It's great to have another person from my country AND Pet Society lover too!

About your questions Very Happy

1. If your signature shop is about Pet Society stuff, you can open it here. If they're random avatars and signatures, you can open it here. Or you can do both if you want! Wink

2. You must have at least 10 posts to display a signature (Sorry, but this is a recently taken security measure against newbies that spammed us with links on their sigs). Then go to Account )) Signature and create it, and finally Account )) Privacy Settings )) Always attach my signature )) Yes. It's a little complicated Tongue

Anyways, have some fun around Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy wow awesome coincidence!! Very Happy Gracias!

1-It's a general siggy shop. Small glitterish signatures, like Poke's avatar or like my siggy pic (I can add glitter to anything):

I want to make something simple since PS artwort takes a lot of time (I like details way too much....) Tongue But if I re-open my sig/bump shop in PS Official Forum I'll open a 'branch' here too LOL. Thank you for the links!

2- Oh..... OK.. then I'll just keep posting! Very Happy Thanks a lof for your help The Listener!!!! *hugs*
Yula
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by cyana on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:40 pm

I am new here
plz make me friend

cyana
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by airam on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:58 pm