Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to post?

3 posters

Go down

Where to post? Empty Where to post?

Post by rschweitzer Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:19 pm

So, I joined the forum to ask questions... this forum said, don't post facebook questions (no facebook questions in the facebook forum?), so I went to the Facebook Help forum section, and it said I couldn't post because I wasn't special enough... how do I ask a question?
rschweitzer
rschweitzer
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Where to post? Empty Re: Where to post?

Post by Admin Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:37 pm

=> Moved to Forum FAQ Wink

If you want to post a question regarding Facebook, you need to do it in the proper sub section of the Facebook Help Forum (ie. Groups and Pages issues, Profile issues, Notifications issues, etc.) depending on what your issue is about.

You can't post straight in the Facebook Help section since only Staff members can do that, and we have sub forums to keep the section organized Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by rschweitzer Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:50 am

I really dislike when people reply without reading the post, please re-read the post.
rschweitzer
rschweitzer
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by airam Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:02 am

rschweitzer wrote:I really dislike when people reply without reading the post, please re-read the post.

Excuse me? Don't be so rude.

-- As what have been said by The Listener

The Listener wrote:You can't post straight in the Facebook Help section since only Staff members can do that, and we have sub forums to keep the section organized

http://www.thefacebookforum.net/facebook-help-f105/-- You can only post a question here, [how? the way you made this post.]
airam
airam
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:03 am

rschweitzer wrote:I really dislike when people reply without reading the post, please re-read the post.

I dislike them even more Very Happy

If you want to post a question regarding Facebook, you need to do it in the proper sub section of the Facebook Help Forum (ie. Groups and Pages issues, Profile issues, Notifications issues, etc.) depending on what your issue is about.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by rschweitzer Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Yeah, I can see how that looks, we'll call it my bad... I'm not familiar with the site and thought the "facebook help" section was the sub-section, so I read it, just didn't get it...
rschweitzer
rschweitzer
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:32 pm

No worries Wink

So you get how the Help section works now?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by rschweitzer Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:35 pm

I do, I have posted my question in the "other" sub-section of the Facebook Help section. Thanx.
rschweitzer
rschweitzer
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rschweitzer Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:39 pm

I guess it's actually the "other problems" sub-section. Understand my touchiness though, I would estimate that over 90% of the questions I've ever asked on the internet have been "not answered" or "answered in a way that had nothing to do with the question" or "only partially addressed, leading to multiple reposts to get to the answer needed." I've become skittish.
rschweitzer
rschweitzer
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down