Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No verification methods are currently available. Please come back later.

Go down

No verification methods are currently available. Please come back later. Empty No verification methods are currently available. Please come back later.

Post by PORKYS1982 Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:36 pm

No verification methods are currently available. Please come back later.

Everytime I try to log on to Facebook , I see this. Here's what happened : About 3 days ago. On Aug 5 , 2013 It Was Musician Adam Yauch ( RIP ) Birthday. I am a huge Beastie Boys Fan , & I spread the word that it was his birthday on other Facebook music sites. I did not mean for it to be spam , just more of a tribute to him. I got a note from Facebook wanting to verify my cell phone # ( that worked good ) Then They said that this was spam & that I can't post ON OTHER Facebook sites for 60 days , that is fine I will never post on other sites again after this , but now I can't log onto my personal Facebook account. We just had a new baby & I want to share photos with my family ( on my timeline ). When I try to log on it says this : " No verification methods are currently available. Please come back later. ". This is the 3rd day , how long before I can log on ?

Thank you For Any Help , Ben
PORKYS1982
PORKYS1982

Back to top Go down