Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a Motorola Ve440 driver and I updated to the new messaging on Facebook -____-

2 posters

Go down

I have a Motorola Ve440 driver and I updated to the new messaging on Facebook -____- Empty I have a Motorola Ve440 driver and I updated to the new messaging on Facebook -____-

Post by SultryMichou Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:28 pm

When I try to send messages the regular way as in:
1. Log in
2. Hit Messages
3. Type the message I want to send
4. Hit reply

Well when I do this, it shows on my phone and when I log in from the computer that my message was sent but everyone tells me that they never receive my messages. Why is this happening and how can I send messages from my phone again?

Moved from Mobile to Facebook Support Mobile Notifications

Last edited by Ruby on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved to more appropraite section of Forum)
SultryMichou
SultryMichou

Back to top Go down

I have a Motorola Ve440 driver and I updated to the new messaging on Facebook -____- Empty Re: I have a Motorola Ve440 driver and I updated to the new messaging on Facebook -____-

Post by iMeow Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Try using the full site or touch site instead of the mobile site.

Touch site: touch.facebook.com
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

I have a Motorola Ve440 driver and I updated to the new messaging on Facebook -____- Empty Re: I have a Motorola Ve440 driver and I updated to the new messaging on Facebook -____-

Post by iMeow Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:51 am

This topic has been moved from Mobile & Notifications support to Awaiting Reply since the Original Poster has not replied within a week. If the OP does not reply in 3 more days, this will then be moved to Solved. Please, only the OP may provide feedback.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum