Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photo problems

2 posters

Go down

Photo problems Empty My photo albums are missing

Post by Evanthia Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:03 am

Dear Facebook Friends,

I have a problem with photo albums. I have 31 albums downoladed on Facebook, but I can see only 7. Also I can't open photos in these 7 albums. I see only minatures of photos. I was looking for a answer in help options but unfortunatelly I couldn't find it. I found some info in Facebook discussion so acording to advices I tried to do my best for having all my photos back, so firstly, I changed a profil por a new one, next I desactivated and reactivated it, next I reinstalled Java. But unfortunatelly it didn't work. Also, I tried to stay in touch with Help-Desk, but they didn't respond.

Have you got any suggestions how I can have my photos back? I would be so greatful for your answer.

bests!
E.
Evanthia
Evanthia
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Photo problems Empty How can I change photos in row of photos

Post by Evanthia Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:15 am

dear Friends,

I would like to ask you how I can change photos in row of photos at top of profile? I'd be greatful for your answer!

bests!
E.

Moved from Facebook Media Photos to Facebook Support Photo etc

Merged into thread now in Solved section

Last edited by Ruby on Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : posted in inappropriate section.now merged with other thread)
Evanthia
Evanthia
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Photo problems Empty Photo problems

Post by Evanthia Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:16 am

I have the same problem, also I can't see my photos downloaded.
Evanthia
Evanthia
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Photo problems Empty Re: Photo problems

Post by Ruby Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:12 am

Moderator note; I have split the post you put on someone else thread and merged it with your own topic; please do not post on other's threads unless it is to give assistance; please keep to your own threads to avoid confusion;thanks
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanthia Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Ruby,

I will try to do it... But I put my post in the other topic just because no one , first of all admins, had responded about mine. I thought that this forum is created for helping people to resolve FB's problems. I wonder if you help resolving problems or you only 'collect infos about it (?)
Evanthia
Evanthia
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:02 pm

Evanthia wrote:Ruby,

I will try to do it... But I put my post in the other topic just because no one , first of all admins, had responded about mine. I thought that this forum is created for helping people to resolve FB's problems. I wonder if you help resolving problems or you only 'collect infos about it (?)

FYI..
But I put my post in the other topic just because no one , first of all admins, had responded about mine
This is extremely rude Practice towards the other Member whose thread you hijacked for your own intentions

because no one , first of all admins, had responded about mine.

FYI; as the note above this Help section says
The Facebook Support help section is a sub-section of the forum where members can ask their questions about any Facebook questions or problems they may be experiencing. If you believe you have an answer or a way forward for any unsolved threads for the Member, and wish to contribute to helping solve their problems, we encourage you to join the discussion.

Please note the underlined text.....

This does not give you 'Permission' to hijack another thread for your own purposes

I thought that this forum is created for helping people to resolve FB's problems. I wonder if you help resolving problems or you only 'collect infos about it

This forum serves a variety of purposes if you care to look around it and we help, where possible, with Facebook problems

I am going to suggest that, due to your now hijacking your own thread , you start again and ask , on a new thread about your problems
so this one is sent to Solved

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum