Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome back TL!!!! :D

5 posters

Go down

Welcome back TL!!!! :D  Empty Welcome back TL!!!! :D

Post by Poke Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:29 pm

i want to wish TL a very safe return back from his vacation. I hope you had a great trip! Happy Welcome back again! Very Happy We all missed you, and this whole forum was quiet and everything was under control while you were gone. Again its really great to have you back. Wink

Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Welcome back TL!!!! :D  Empty Re: Welcome back TL!!!! :D

Post by iMeow Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:35 pm

Welcome back Very Happy

Last edited by Ruby on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo edited ....)
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:41 pm

Aww, you didn't have to Tongue Thanks guys, I really had a great trip, I got to do some really fun and cool stuff, and I really missed you and the forum while I was gone. I kept on thinking "What may Ruby be doing?" Tongue

I'm also glad you all took well care of the forum while I was gone. This shows how much you do not need me! *Leaves again*

I'm planning to have another trip soon, so don't get your hopes up. Hehe Tongue
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by aspen Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:53 pm

Hey also a welcome back TL. I was wondreing if you got out of Cordoba because of the Dakar Rally? There was some fabulous scenery around your country. Yay
aspen
aspen
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:16 pm

aspen wrote:Hey also a welcome back TL. I was wondreing if you got out of Cordoba because of the Dakar Rally? There was some fabulous scenery around your country. Yay

I went to the Dakar last year (my dad's a car's freak!), but didn't this year. They did went near where I was (in Córdoba) but we didn't get to see them Tongue

And thanks! Hope everything's doing great in Australia as well Happy Eyes (I saw you're having some awful storms and floods in the news, are you in that zone?)
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Welcome back TL!!!! :D  Empty Rain and more rain!

Post by aspen Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Thanks TL. Fortunately not. It is a big disaster up north of here for 1000's of Km. Poor Brazil is copping it also. I saw on the TV some of Argentina was wet for the Rally. For those not interested in motor sports never the less check out this link for some of the scenery of TL's country and Chile.
https://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/dakar
aspen
aspen
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:25 pm

The Listener wrote: I kept on thinking "What may Ruby be doing?" Tongue

LOL XP Welcome Back xP!

Last edited by Ruby on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo corrected)
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum