Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help My Team To Advance For The next Level in Microsoft imagine cup digital media competition

2 posters

Go down

Help My Team To Advance For The next Level in Microsoft imagine cup digital media competition Empty Help My Team To Advance For The next Level in Microsoft imagine cup digital media competition

Post by manar manariva Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Hello everyone,

This is Team MaNaRiVa ,We are partecipating in Microsoft Imagine Cup World Wide Competition ..Digital Media Catagory .. Cool Shades

This is Round One - Sub Round 4 ..we want to get much votes as possible to advance to round 2 ....we want more than 1000 votes ( one thousand votes ).... time is runing ..public voting ends in february 7th ,2011

please VoTE ,,,and TELL others .. we NEED YOU ...we need your support ,,,

1- go to this link :♥️ http://imaginecup.com/competitions/Digital%20Media/digital-media-view-and-vote?r=169&p=430&n=835 ♥️

[Link verified]

2- choose 5 stars (★★★★★)

3- write the code they put

4- put ur e-mail

5- click VOTE ✔️

6- MAKE SURE TOopen ur email and click on the link they put ..to confirm the VOTE you did and to be counted .

7- tell your friends to vote and support too

thank you so much (3

regards ,
Team MaNaRiVa
manar manariva
manar manariva

Back to top Go down

Help My Team To Advance For The next Level in Microsoft imagine cup digital media competition Empty Re: Help My Team To Advance For The next Level in Microsoft imagine cup digital media competition

Post by manar manariva Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Help us and we will help you back for sure (^,^#)
manar manariva
manar manariva

Back to top Go down

Help My Team To Advance For The next Level in Microsoft imagine cup digital media competition Empty Re: Help My Team To Advance For The next Level in Microsoft imagine cup digital media competition

Post by Admin Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:34 pm

I'm sorry, but this isn't a Facebook competition; we only allow those who need others to "Like" or "Share" something, using their Facebook accounts. You can learn more if you read this topic. Happy

=> Moved from Competitions to General Chat & Offtopic

PS: I rated you 5 stars, good luck with the contest Happy Eyes
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by manar manariva Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:11 pm

ooh ,, am sorry
i saw competition .. and i thought it's allowed .. my bad Wink
manar manariva
manar manariva

Back to top Go down

Post by manar manariva Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:03 am

ooh thank you for voting ^^
manar manariva
manar manariva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down