Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zac efron and Vannessa Hudgens break up

2 posters

Go down

Zac efron and Vannessa Hudgens break up  Empty Zac efron and Vannessa Hudgens break up

Post by Poke Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:38 pm

As you might not know or do know Zac and Vannessa, but they have broken up in a relationship. I am a big fan of theirs and is really mad that they have broken up now. They have been together for 4 years thats a long time. I thought they were a good couple but something bad probally happened before the break up. Here is the article if you guys want to read it. But Im glad that they are still good friends and that really matters the most to me. They are my favorite celebs. But anyways it might be a good reason why they broke up but i dont know that info.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20449284,00.html

Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Zac efron and Vannessa Hudgens break up  Empty Re: Zac efron and Vannessa Hudgens break up

Post by Jerlene Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:10 am

They are seeing each other still but not officially together. Maybe he broke up with her because nude photos of her keep surfacing?
Jerlene
Jerlene
Regular

Back to top Go down

Zac efron and Vannessa Hudgens break up  Empty Re: Zac efron and Vannessa Hudgens break up

Post by Poke Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:27 am

no i dont think its because of that. they did not say. She only did it for him but then she got it to trouble. Also they did not sign the contract for High school musical show movie or whatever you want to call it. They had been dating for 4 years and i think they want to move on and date other people. They proablly releized that they are not right for each other. Well now they have a news about Vannessa kissing another girl and doing the photos all over again. Vannessa would be in a lot of trouble...
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerlene Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:44 am

5 years, and like I said, they are still seeing each other.
Jerlene
Jerlene
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:01 pm

I know that they are still seeing each other i was the one who put this article up. Just saying...
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down