Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems

2 posters

Go down

Problems Empty Problems

Post by butakal Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:20 pm

My friend has a similar problem.

She deactivated her facebook a week ago and tried reactivating it yesterday. After multiple tries (on account she didn't get any email to reset password from FB) she got locked out and received a notification "Your password could not be reset." She clicked on the link "contact us," and got to a page that said "no longer in use, Unfortunately this contact form is no longer in use. For more information, please visit our help center. She did all of that and still no dice.

Her email is in fine working order and checked and re-checked her spam folder.

She has asked me to make a query into this for she would really really like to get her account back.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you very much.

butakal
butakal
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Problems Empty Re: Problems

Post by Ruby Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Post split from other thread in Hacked section ; Why are you posting on a thread that is not yours and is not your 'problem'?That is considered very bad manners; would you like someone to post their problems on your thread?

We assume she has permitted all email addresses from Facebook?

She deactivated her facebook a week ago and tried reactivating it yesterday

Why did she deactivate it?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by butakal Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:23 pm

She was on sabbatical and just wanted peace and quiet from all her friends. It was a temporary deactivation for she had all the intent of reactivating it.

She did try to reactivate it to no avail. Chances are she forgot her password and did try to reset it multiple times that in the end, she got locked out.

butakal
butakal
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by butakal Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:03 pm

By the way, pardon my ignorance if I inadvertently posted on somebody else's thread. Am getting desperate. Happy

Any help on resolving this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...
butakal
butakal
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:28 am

Try

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

or

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by butakal Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:36 pm

Thank you Ruby. I tried the second option and am still waiting for them to email me back. Hopefully this will work. Will keep you posted.
butakal
butakal
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by butakal Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:45 pm

Hi again Ruby. I tried resetting it again and some sort of goodnews, the lock is gone. However, the email for the code hasn't arrived yet. Any advise?
butakal
butakal
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by butakal Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:32 pm

Greetings Ruby,

I finally got it back. Just on an experimet, I used this link to get a confirmation email reset code from FB. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I thank you for all your help. More power to you and the rest of the powers that be in this forum.
butakal
butakal
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:07 am

butakal wrote:Greetings Ruby,

I finally got it back. Just on an experimet, I used this link to get a confirmation email reset code from FB. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I thank you for all your help. More power to you and the rest of the powers that be in this forum.

Many thanks for some possitive feeback '; that link does work that is why I offer it to people as you have found !!!

Gladly sent to solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down