Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't change my Facebook password because i have reached the limit of password reset attempt......

3 posters

Go down

I can't change my Facebook password because i have reached the limit of password reset attempt...... Empty I can't change my Facebook password because i have reached the limit of password reset attempt......

Post by Ella Mae Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:42 am

I can't change my Facebook password because i have reached the limit of password reset attempt...

Pls help me please! Im hacked.
Ella Mae
Ella Mae

Back to top Go down

I can't change my Facebook password because i have reached the limit of password reset attempt...... Empty Re: I can't change my Facebook password because i have reached the limit of password reset attempt......

Post by Admin Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Moved from Introductions to Hacked Accounts.

Many people are having the same issue. Please read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Very Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

I can't change my Facebook password because i have reached the limit of password reset attempt...... Empty Re: I can't change my Facebook password because i have reached the limit of password reset attempt......

Post by Ruby Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:33 am

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

And I think you may now be able to log into Facebook but have not told us ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume your problem was solved , and this thread will be Moved to the Solved section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum