Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with Facebook application connection to a facebook page

3 posters

Go down

Problem with Facebook application connection to a facebook page Empty Problem with Facebook application connection to a facebook page

Post by cpuchakayala Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:37 pm

I have facebook application , which i want to connect to a facebook page and post on the facebook page's wall , using the enable_profile_selector option, once the profile selector gives permission to my app, when i go to the facebook page and try look for my app in the 'Apps' section i can't find it. When i connect the facebook page to other apps , they are there. Not really sure whats going here,if i need to create my app in a separate way ?
cpuchakayala
cpuchakayala

Back to top Go down

Problem with Facebook application connection to a facebook page Empty Re: Problem with Facebook application connection to a facebook page

Post by Admin Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:57 pm

I'm sorry, but we don't give Application Coding support, since we don't have enough knowledge on that field.

Have you tried going through the documentation or asking in the Facebook Developers Forum? Very Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Problem with Facebook application connection to a facebook page Empty Re: Problem with Facebook application connection to a facebook page

Post by iMeow Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:37 am

Moved from Games & Applications Support to Awaiting Reply since the OP has not replied in over a week. If within 3 days the OP has not replied, this topic will then be moved to the Abandoned Section. Once it's in the Abandoned Section, the OP may not reply anymore. Though if the OP still has a problem, he/she may create a new topic.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum