Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there an ap for this?

3 posters

Go down

Is there an ap for this? Empty Is there an ap for this?

Post by sanhal Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:19 pm

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but is there an ap I can use that offers my visitor a free gift when they "like" my page?

I have seen various viral scripts that I could buy for this but wondered what is the best thing to use.

Thanks

Sandy

Last edited by sanhal on Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting an error)
sanhal
sanhal
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Is there an ap for this? Empty Re: Is there an ap for this?

Post by Admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:25 pm

Not the right place, but don't worry. Moved from General to Games & Apps Support. Wink

I could help you do that. Once they 'like' your page, some content could become visible to them (a link, an image, a paragraph, etc.).

Will that be alright for you? If not, what exactly do you want that "gift" to be?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by sanhal Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:22 am

The Listener wrote:Not the right place, but don't worry. Moved from General to Games & Apps Support. Wink

I could help you do that. Once they 'like' your page, some content could become visible to them (a link, an image, a paragraph, etc.).

Will that be alright for you? If not, what exactly do you want that "gift" to be?

Hello Listener

I want my gift to be my free report.

I already have my opt-in form on my fan page but need to make it so visitors they like me before they get the free report and still get added to my list.

Can you help me do that?
If so how?

Sandy

Last edited by sanhal on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional info)
sanhal
sanhal
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:51 pm

Alright, you can learn how to do this with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Let me know if there's something you need further help with. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by sanhal Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:12 pm

The Listener wrote:Alright, you can learn how to do this with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Let me know if there's something you need further help with. Wink

Thanks for that. I have had a look at it but I am not sure how I can use that to direct them to my opt-in form which I have on my fanpage.

I need people to like me before they get my report but they also have to opt-in to my list.

Thanks

Sandy
sanhal
sanhal
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:33 am

Still have any inquiries regarding this?
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:49 pm

This topic has been moved from Games & Applications Support to Awaiting Reply since the Original Poster has not replied within a week. If the OP does not reply in 3 more days, this will then be moved to Abandoned. Please, only the OP may reply.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum