Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trailer: Peter Jackson's 'Lovely Bones'

+2
LunarScorpio
Richard
6 posters

Go down

Trailer: Peter Jackson's 'Lovely Bones' Empty Trailer: Peter Jackson's 'Lovely Bones'

Post by Richard Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:46 pm

Trailer: Peter Jackson's 'Lovely Bones' 35m14sn
Trailer: Peter Jackson's 'Lovely Bones'
Link http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a171250/trailer-peter-jacksons-lovely-bones.html
Thursday, August 13 2009

Based on Alice Sebold's novel, Peter Jackson's The Lovely Bones focuses on a teenage girl who is murdered and watches from heaven as her family comes to terms with her death. Mark Wahlberg, Rachel Weisz, Susan Sarandon, Stanley Tucci and Saoirse Ronan star in The Lovely Bones, opening in the US on December 11 and in the UK on January 29.
Richard
Richard
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Trailer: Peter Jackson's 'Lovely Bones' Empty Re: Trailer: Peter Jackson's 'Lovely Bones'

Post by LunarScorpio Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:24 pm

I would LOVE to see this movie. It looks so good! I really want to read the book as well, I just have to find the time to do both.
LunarScorpio
LunarScorpio
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Trailer: Peter Jackson's 'Lovely Bones' Empty Re: Trailer: Peter Jackson's 'Lovely Bones'

Post by sarphenizer Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:54 am

Haha. I've already seen this movie! eyebrow
sarphenizer
sarphenizer

Back to top Go down

Post by K-luthar Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:16 am

yea i have also.. but even then i thanks to you for your giving..
K-luthar
K-luthar
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by williamalarice Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:05 am

Must watch movie for everybody.
williamalarice
williamalarice
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by addiction Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:19 am

watched it last year and it was really amazing
addiction
addiction
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down