Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need help on my Account please... Im out of ideas

4 posters

Go down

I need help on my Account please... Im out of ideas Empty I need help on my Account please... Im out of ideas

Post by Alvin Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:23 am

Hello!

I'm having problems logging in on my facebook account.

I was asked to confirm that I was human when logging in to my Facebook account but I accidentally gave wrong mobile number. Sad

Now SMS with confirmation code was send to that (wrong) number and I can't get it.

I can't login to my Facebook account because it keep asking me for confirmation code I don't have.

If I click on
"Add your phone"
then
"My mobile service provider isn't listed"
then
"View pop-up"
to add my number it opens "Confirm your phone" window and again asks me for Code I don't have.

Shouldn't there be window asking me for new mobile number?

Also there is link "Never got your confirmation code? Let us know!"
And if I click on it - it asks me to log in. And here we go again - I can't login in because I don't have code.

Please help me solve my problem so I would be able to login to my account.

Tnx in advance!

Moved from General to Facebook Support Mobile etc

Why are you posting in General section when it specifically says that no support is given in General Section

Last edited by Ruby on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moved)
Alvin
Alvin
Prospect

Back to top Go down

I need help on my Account please... Im out of ideas Empty Re: I need help on my Account please... Im out of ideas

Post by Alvin Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:49 pm

RUBY !! i Saw in google some users in Facebook also face the same problem as mine ! how they solved it ? i saw you helping them also. can you please help me ?? really urgent TT ... i have important contact inside.
Alvin
Alvin
Prospect

Back to top Go down

I need help on my Account please... Im out of ideas Empty Re: I need help on my Account please... Im out of ideas

Post by Alvin Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:03 pm

If you see this. Please reply me. i really need your assistance here. im really upset i can't get into my Facebook. Facebook is the only place where i can chit chat with my friend's online. Please help me. Thanks !
Alvin
Alvin
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:15 pm

Please do not double-post
You have searched google?

What did any of those searches say you can do ?

Try

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Suggest you provide a Land line phone number with full Country Code to be able to speak with Facebook direct.....

or

This also may work for some of you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:57 am

Erm.. i meant i search in google and i saw You helping other people that encounter the same problem with me. thats why i get to know this forum.

By the way , i have visit both website.
first website i enter my email and still ask me to login into facebook and also the problem is still there.
(by the way, what do you mean by landline phone number ? izit mobile phone number ?)

Second website i already submitted my problems. but i received a email say that facebook team cannot response my problems and ask me to go to FAQ there and search for my problems .

Ruby, really hope you can save my day. im really having a hard time here cause i have many friends in my that account. Thanks in advanced.
Alvin
Alvin
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:57 am

RUBY !!! THANKS ALOT !!! I SOLVE IT ALREADY ! VERY APPRECIATE !!!
Alvin
Alvin
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:17 am

How did you solve it? Please share your solution.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lauz1987 Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:01 pm

HI, Just wondering how you solved your problem as i have been locked out of my acocunt since saturday as it keeps asking me to verify my account but i have the wrong mobile number registered?
Im lost without my facebook so would appreciate any advice you could give me?
lauz1987
lauz1987
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Alvin wrote:RUBY !!! THANKS ALOT !!! I SOLVE IT ALREADY ! VERY APPRECIATE !!!

Thanks

Moved to Solved;

(ps; any other poster on this thread will have to start their own thread as this one is now moved )
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum