Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You have reached the limit of password reset attempts.

Go down

You have reached the limit of password reset attempts.  Empty You have reached the limit of password reset attempts.

Post by godej Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:14 am

OK. I have my Email. I tried to reset my facebook password few times and i got message You have reached the limit of password reset attempts. account, please контактирајте нас for assistance. When i try to contact you it says page expired. This was a path of resetong password. I try to login, it says wrong password do you wan to get new one? I say yes and click link. Than i got message on my email adress with some code. This is the message:

Здраво Jovana,

Недавно си тражио/ла промену Фејсбук лозинке. Да би завршио/ла свој захтев, следите ову везу:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alternately, you may go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and enter the following confirmation code:

Please note: for your protection, this email has been sent to all the email addresses associated with your Facebook account.

If you did not request a new password, you may disregard this message or visit our Help Center at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to learn more.

Хвала,
Facebook тиm

(I DELETED CODE FROM THIS MAIL FOR MY OWN SECURITY). Ok. After that i enter that code and it says: Твоја лозинка није могла бити обновљена.
You have reached the limit of password reset attempts. If you are still having trouble accessing your account, please контактирајте нас for assistance. Can you help me Recover my password?
godej
godej

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum